DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades******Reopened can trade Again new Events coming soon******

Sorry i have really no shards at all.:(

Oh ok. Lcristia is going to do it. Thanks anyway though.:) EDIT. I will be on WFC sometime after 1 PM PST so we can trade for the Togesis. The EV'D one. See you on then. Thanks.:)

Ok.I'll be on around then Today to tell you what magus Child said.

RE: PDC's Trades******New Events and Ev'd Pokes are coming SOON along with Shinies******

what nature is the Shiny Ev'd Shuckle.
and whats its trained in ?

RE: PDC's Trades******New Events and Ev'd Pokes are coming SOON along with Shinies******

Sassy nature,252 Def,252 Sp.def,4 Hp.What do you have to offer?

palkia dialga clash said:
Sassy nature,252 Def,252 Sp.def,4 Hp.What do you have to offer?

Hmm, no sorry don't need it
shuckle should have 252Hp ev's.

Ok.I have other Ev'd pokes too if you want them.Shinies,Events.What pokes are you Lookinng for?

oh Shiny Electrike Adament ? xD
I have all these shiny legit:

Dusknoir
Porygon-Z
Jumpluff
Lucario
Tentacrule
Azmarril
Dialga
Suicune
Steelix
Charizard
Zubat
Chimchar
Rotom
Latios
Latias

Shiny Dialga I Guess.XD.Deal?If you want any of My Ev'd pokes Just ask.

palkia dialga clash said:
Shiny Dialga I Guess.XD.Deal?If you want any of My Ev'd pokes Just ask.

What nature is: Ev'd registeel and what are the EVS ?

Lax nature.252 Sp.atk,252 Def,4 sp.def I didn't EV Train it.

what nature is HG SS Event Celebi

I don't hav eit YET.Will soon.

awesome

Let me know or come on Wi-Fi when that Bagon is finished. Also I need my Shiny Pikachu colored Pichu cloned for Umbreonmaster 66 too. Please. See you on after 1 PM PST. Thanks.:)

It is .I Ev;d the Bagon.And cloned it and gave it back.

what nature is shiny mew?

Modest Nature.

ok ill give you a shiny dratini for that can i have 2 copys of it and a copy of my dratini

Ok when can you Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back