Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

BlankMinds said:
Pika do you have a clone of Giritina for my Kyruem iam really looking for one and no one has it

I think I just have a couple spares of them. Give me about an hour to check and I can get back to you.

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

ok man thanks

BlankMinds said:
ok man thanks

With 2 (almost 3) living national dexes, Legendaries hold no value to me. All Pokémon are equal value. Any shinies I catch or legends I get typically get given away to people in my online group or here to people that ask for them.

wow thanks ,well if you can man i would be forever thankfull

Hey blu, me again, you have any spare Medichamite?, if you do I'll be on later tonight.

Could I have a lum berry or two?

BlankMinds said:
wow thanks ,well if you can man i would be forever thankfull
I'm going online now with your Giratina :)

hurray thanks

give me one sec iam in a quick battle

Thanks sooooooo much Pika i need that pokemon to help me out

No problem. Glad to have been able to help you out :)

Awesome thread, and you are a great person bu doing this :)

PikaBlu can you get me the exclusive mega stones for each version? The list is:
-Mewtonie X and Y
-Charizardite X and Y
-Pinsirite
-Heracronite
-Houndomite
-Tyranitarite
-Aggronite
-Manectrite

I can offer damp rocks, Some berries and Vivillon. ( I have 3 kinds till now).

Tell me if you can, I would really appreciate it :)
Thanks in advance :)

I can get you those no problem. Let me get your items ready for you. In the mean time, please post your FC and your IGN so I know who to send the request to.

I forgot that sorry :)
FC: 2251-5456-8671 IGN: Rui (or maybe Magalhas not quite sure which one appears)

Thanks, i'm very grateful :)

Hey pika, tonight if you have the time, can you send me any of these mega stones? They can be traded today, some thursday, friday. whenever. It's just I have Pokemon Y so I don't have the exclusives. Thanks man!

-Mewtonite X
-Charizardite X
-Pinsirite
-Tyranitarite
-Manectrite
-Venasaurite
-Blastoisite

IGN - YoungTQ13
We're friends already I think lol

YoungTQ13 said:
Hey pika, tonight if you have the time, can you send me any of these mega stones? They can be traded today, some thursday, friday. whenever. It's just I have Pokemon Y so I don't have the exclusives. Thanks man!

-Mewtonite X
-Charizardite X
-Pinsirite
-Tyranitarite
-Manectrite
-Venasaurite
-Blastoisite

IGN - YoungTQ13
We're friends already I think lol

Sure no problem. I can get them to you in a couple hours. :)

I'm online and have your items YoungTQ

Reggie McGigas said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Could I have a lum berry?

Doesn't seem like you saw this.

Sorry, no I did not. You are welcome to the berry. Be right on.

sorry I was at the park. I'll be on tomorrow tho. thanks :)

Hi there! Do you have a spare Charizardite Y and Aggronite? If so, I'd love to trade for them! I have a bunch of legendaries I can throw you for them. I'll be on at about 5:00 EST, and my friend code is 2036-8684-6532. If you see this, thank you!

Yup, got plenty. I will have them ready for you. Add the FC in my signature and look for Gavin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back