Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

I don't want to get rid of all three Ditto just yet, sorry!

And Frillish isn't available until Pokémon Bank opens.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread *Hidden Ability Starters, Blastoisinite* DITTO FARMING for IVs!

Hello again! I noticed you needed Eeveelutions and Abomasnow.

I'm interested in a Ditto with the following IV's from your list:

31 Atk, Def, and HP.

Let me know if we can come to an agreement :)

So, what about all the Pokémon* that I told you about for the three Ditto?

Or two Ditto for some of these Pokémon?

*Dewgong, Seel, Shellder, Swinub, Lotad, Makuhita, Natu, Poochyena, Hoppip, Aipom, Maractus, Mantyke (and now I have a Zweilos if you still want, and I can breed Shinx and Gothita).

@Edit
Ah, yes, it's a good idea the one gaven by coraguardian. Since I only looking for Dittos and Frillish - that no exist yet - if you add my FC, the problem is solved and I can trade you the Pokémon you want..... that's a great idea, I really don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

Hey there I was wanting your HA F Dragonair and maybe a Ditto with 3 31 Ivs if at all possible. If not 3 2 would work.

I can offer 2 sun stones 1 dawn stone tyrantrum zweilous and an ekans.

Just let me know what you think.

If your wanted list is up to date, I have a lot of them:
-Ekan -Vulpix-Seel-Shellder-Horsea-Elekid-Magby-Natu-Hoppip-Aipom-Pineco-Gligar-Mantyke-Poochyena-WurmpleLotad-Seedot-Taillow-Shroomish-Makuhita-Carvahna-Canea-Duskull-Clamperl-Relicanth-Beldum-Shinx-Roserade -Shellos-Bonsly, Sudowoodo-Happiny-Munchlax-Swinub-Pidove-Blitzle-Drilbur-Timburr-Tympole-Crustle-Deerling-Alomomola-Klink-Deino-Doublade

I am mostly looking for a magician fenekin and lots of ditto. On the safari page, you listed ditto as one of your safari Pokémon (I have whirlipede, garbordor and kakuna if it helps) and if you are willing to add me as a friend i could trade you any pokemon you want for any extra pokemon you have. (meaning as long as I can farm dittos I don't care which Pokémon I get for the Pokémon you want)

Edit: Spelling

I noticed the title of this thread says you have hidden ability starters. Do you have Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox that you can trade?

coraguardian said:
If your wanted list is up to date, I have a lot of them:
-Ekan -Vulpix-Seel-Shellder-Horsea-Elekid-Magby-Natu-Hoppip-Aipom-Pineco-Gligar-Mantyke-Poochyena-WurmpleLotad-Seedot-Taillow-Shroomish-Makuhita-Carvahna-Canea-Duskull-Clamperl-Relicanth-Beldum-Shinx-Roserade -Shellos-Bonsly, Sudowoodo-Happiny-Munchlax-Swinub-Pidove-Blitzle-Drilbur-Timburr-Tympole-Crustle-Deerling-Alomomola-Klink-Deino-Doublade

I am mostly looking for a magician fenekin and lots of ditto. On the safari page, you listed ditto as one of your safari Pokémon (I have whirlipede, garbordor and kakuna if it helps) and if you are willing to add me as a friend i could trade you any pokemon you want for any extra pokemon you have. (meaning as long as I can farm dittos I don't care which Pokémon I get for the Pokémon you want)

Edit: Spelling

I have Magician Braixen ready for trade (as well as lots of Ditto and a Ditto safari). Make a specific offer and we can go from there. =)

Croinks said:
I noticed the title of this thread says you have hidden ability starters. Do you have Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox that you can trade?
I don't have any Magician Fennekin, but I do have Magician Braixen ready for trade!

Croinks said:
I don't have any Magician Fennekin, but I do have Magician Braixen ready for trade!
[/quote]

Oh! That's still good. Is there anything you would like for it? I have a bunch of stuff in my thread. Link

Can I trade a Huntail for your Gabite?

Nitros said:
So, what about all the Pokémon* that I told you about for the three Ditto?

Or two Ditto for some of these Pokémon?

*Dewgong, Seel, Shellder, Swinub, Lotad, Makuhita, Natu, Poochyena, Hoppip, Aipom, Maractus, Mantyke (and now I have a Zweilos if you still want, and I can breed Shinx and Gothita).

@Edit
Ah, yes, it's a good idea the one gaven by coraguardian. Since I only looking for Dittos and Frillish - that no exist yet - if you add my FC, the problem is solved and I can trade you the Pokémon you want.... that's a great idea, I really don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

Uh, you didn't replied me '-'

I wanna know if we can trade, or if you can add me, and I give you the Pokémon.

Not sure if my post was ignored, but I'll ask again anyway.

I can have a few Eeveelutions for you, and a really good Abomasnow.

I'm interested in your Perfect Atk, Def and HP Ditto. Maybe an offer like this would suffice?

MY:

Jolteon
Vaporeon
Abomasnow

Your: Ditto (31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 HP).

LMK

CMP said:
I have Magician Braixen ready for trade (as well as lots of Ditto and a Ditto safari). Make a specific offer and we can go from there. =)

Would you take an Ekans, a vulpix and a Pineco for one of your Magician Braixen ( and any other 2 Pokémon because I think we can't trade 3 to 1) as well as a spot in your friend list? I really want to be able to farm Dittos :)

Sorry about the lack of updates, guys. Been busy with real world stuff (and Zubat breeding). I have a pretty nice selection of Zubat available now, if you're interested...including a perfect (31 HP, Atk, Def, SpD, Sp) for trade! Will likely only trade 5 IV for 5 IV.

Croinks said:
Croinks said:

Oh! That's still good. Is there anything you would like for it? I have a bunch of stuff in my thread. Link
[/quote]
Go ahead and make an offer; I'm no good at coming up with things first.

Keeper of Night said:
Can I trade a Huntail for your Gabite?
No thanks.

Nitros said:

Wait...if I add you, you just give me the Pokémon for junkmon?

Super__Sonic said:
Not sure if my post was ignored, but I'll ask again anyway.

I can have a few Eeveelutions for you, and a really good Abomasnow.

I'm interested in your Perfect Atk, Def and HP Ditto. Maybe an offer like this would suffice?

MY:

Jolteon
Vaporeon
Abomasnow

Your: Ditto (31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 HP).

LMK
Sorry, that list is outdated. I've since gotten a Vaporeon and Abomasnow. No go.

coraguardian said:
Would you take an Ekans, a vulpix and a Pineco for one of your Magician Braixen ( and any other 2 Pokémon because I think we can't trade 3 to 1) as well as a spot in your friend list? I really want to be able to farm Dittos :)
Sure. Works for me.

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 5IV Zubats, plus DITTO FARMING for IVs! Want perf Galvantula.

From looking at your wants list, I have a lot of those Pokemon. I trade you a Shinx with Guts, if you haven't gotten one already?

RE: CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 5IV Zubats, plus DITTO FARMING for IVs! Want perf Galvantula.

I actually have a female Luxio with Guts. All I'd need to do is breed. Sorry, Croinks!

Pm'ed you to arrange the trade.

CMP said:
Nitros said:

Uh... yeah. If you add me, I'll trade the Pokémon with you and you'll be able to give me what your generosity allow XD
For example, if you are feeling delighted with the life and with the world around you, you can give me even a 5 IV Zubat, cause I really love Crobat. But, of course... it's just an example *-*

Can we? =)

I'm interested in your Ditto with HP/Atk/Def and a 5 IV Zubat, can you check my player thread to see if there's a suitable trade available?

Nitros said:
CMP said:

Uh... yeah. If you add me, I'll trade the Pokémon with you and you'll be able to give me what your generosity allow XD
For example, if you are feeling delighted with the life and with the world around you, you can give me even a 5 IV Zubat, cause I really love Crobat. But, of course... it's just an example *-*

Can we? =)
A 5 IV Zubat for all those Pokémon? You got yourself a deal!

Freedomeon said:
I'm interested in your Ditto with HP/Atk/Def and a 5 IV Zubat, can you check my player thread to see if there's a suitable trade available?
Sorry, I don't see anything right now.

CMP said:
I actually have a female Luxio with Guts. All I'd need to do is breed. Sorry, Croinks!

Ah, that's okay. Hmm, this is hard because you have a lot of Pokemon I have already. :p Do you have Vulpix with Drought?

Back