Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

PokeChimpo said:
You have a very neat thread lay-out can you please explain how you set it up? Also how to get the sprites to show?
Thanks. I just used simple forum codes, such as those that can be found in this post. You can find the sprites all across the internet. I got mine from a random Pokémon generator.

Croinks said:
Hmm... Do you have a 5 IV (without special attack) Adamant Gible with Rough Skin?
I wasn't breeding for Adamant, sorry. In the couple hours I spent breeding last night, I only got two 5 IV Gible -- the one I listed, and a male with Rough Skin I'm keeping for myself. I'm continuing today, though, and aiming for more 5 IVs.

Question for the masses: which Pokémon would you like me to breed next? Preferably something defensive, but it's really up to what the majority of people want to see.

Keeper of Night said:
I just need a HA Gible then. Any IVs, but female.
What would you accept for that?
Do you have any 4 or 5 (preferably 5) IV Pokémon?

Ka$h Money said:
Hi, can you check my thread for your 5 IV Zubat please.
Sorry, Ka$h, I didn't really see annything.

Hey, man, I just sent some PMs to you, but I got no responses D:

What's up? =/

And answering your question... BREED JOLTIKS *-*
(I'm really needing a 5 IV Timid with Compoused Eyes HAHAHAH)

@Edit

Sorry, man, you take so long, and I already got someone with Ditto FS. So, about our trade, can we renegociate? Add is no more necessary. So, I have another offer:
I'll give to you: Dewgong, Seel, Shellder, Swinub, Lotad, Makuhita, Natu, Poochyena, Hoppip, Aipom, Maractus, Mantyke and Zweilos. 13 Pokémon.
You give to me: Male 5 IV Zubat, nicknamed "Saga" and Shiny Venusaur. The rest can be junkmon.

What you say?

Nitros said:
Hey, man, I just sent some PMs to you, but I got no responses D:

What's up? =/

And answering your question... BREED JOLTIKS *-*
(I'm really needing a 5 IV Timid with Compoused Eyes HAHAHAH)

@Edit

Sorry, man, you take so long, and I already got someone with Ditto FS. So, about our trade, can we renegociate? Add is no more necessary. So, I have another offer:
I'll give to you: Dewgong, Seel, Shellder, Swinub, Lotad, Makuhita, Natu, Poochyena, Hoppip, Aipom, Maractus, Mantyke and Zweilos. 13 Pokémon.
You give to me: Male 5 IV Zubat, nicknamed "Saga" and Shiny Venusaur. The rest can be junkmon.

What you say?

Sorry man, haven't had time to log into my 3DS for a few days. No thanks to the deal. Shiny Venusaur is gonna be a lot harder than what amounts to just Pokédex fodder...it'd take another really good shiny to get rid of. Especially because the value the Pokémon you listed so incredibly low since all I need to do is breed/evolve to get them.

Keeper of Night said:
Yes. Venipede, Fletchling, Vulpix and Shroomish. I can trade one of these with 4 IVs for a 4 IV HA Gible?

Natures, abilities, and genders?

CMP said:
Sorry man, haven't had time to log into my 3DS for a few days. No thanks to the deal. Shiny Venusaur is gonna be a lot harder than what amounts to just Pokédex fodder...it'd take another really good shiny to get rid of. Especially because the value the Pokémon you listed so incredibly low since all I need to do is breed/evolve to get them.

Ok =)

How about the 13 Pokémon for one 5IV Male Zubat nicknamed "Saga", a Shiny Growlithe and a Pichu Egg?

Nitros said:
CMP said:

Ok =)

How about the 13 Pokémon for one 5IV Male Zubat nicknamed "Saga", a Shiny Growlithe and a Pichu Egg?

No thanks. You'd have to offer competitive Pokémon with good natures and IVs or shinies to get any of my shiny Pokémon -- like I said, the Pokémon you're offering are really low on my wants, even if there ARE 13 of them.

MikotoForever said:
I can get you a deino with a nature of your choice for your 5 iv gible with rough skin
IVs?

Keeper of Night said:
It's all in my thread.
No thanks...you have random IVs, which would require further breeding on my end. I'd rather send over a 5 IV for a 5 IV.

CMP said:
MikotoForever said:
I can get you a deino with a nature of your choice for your 5 iv gible with rough skin
IVs?

Keeper of Night said:
It's all in my thread.
No thanks...you have random IVs, which would require further breeding on my end. I'd rather send over a 5 IV for a 5 IV.
I'm not sure how to check.
I can iv train some new ones in sp attack

MikotoForever said:
I'm not sure how to check.
I can iv train some new ones in sp attack
IV checker in the Kiloude City Pokémon Center.

Keeper of Night said:
Then can I trade you a 5 IV for a 5 IV?
And 4 IV pokemon by definition have random IVs.
But there are some IVs, depending on the Pokémon, that are more desirable than others, especially regarding Atk/SpA. Someone on Reddit traded me a 4 IV Galvantula with the IVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpD...when the two I wanted most were SpA and Spe.

CMP said:
No thanks. You'd have to offer competitive Pokémon with good natures and IVs or shinies to get any of my shiny Pokémon -- like I said, the Pokémon you're offering are really low on my wants, even if there ARE 13 of them.

Uh, ok, so. I have a 4 IV Magician Fennekin with Timid Nature. Do you want?

And, if we can't trade, it's ok, I liked to know you and I want to talk with you about Neo Redux anyway x)

Keeper of Night said:
They're all listed as having 4 IVs besides either Attack or Sp. Attack. :p
(I'm not new to the competitive side of pokemon.)
Haha sorry! I don't usually check others' threads so I didn't see that IVs were listed. Hmm...in that case, I'd be interested in either a 4 IV or 5 IV Venepede, preferably female if 4 IV or male if 5 IV.

MikotoForever said:
I have one with sp.atk, one with hp, and one with defense.
No thanks...I'd need a 5 IV Deino for a 5 IV Gible.

Nitros said:

And, if we can't trade, it's ok, I liked to know you and I want to talk with you about Neo Redux anyway x)
I could do a 4 IV Gible or Zubat for the Fennekin, but that's about it. We can talk about Redux any time you want over in the Neo Redux thread! =)

CMP said:
Keeper of Night said:
They're all listed as having 4 IVs besides either Attack or Sp. Attack. :p
(I'm not new to the competitive side of pokemon.)
Haha sorry! I don't usually check others' threads so I didn't see that IVs were listed. Hmm...in that case, I'd be interested in either a 4 IV or 5 IV Venepede, preferably female if 4 IV or male if 5 IV.

MikotoForever said:
I have one with sp.atk, one with hp, and one with defense.
No thanks...I'd need a 5 IV Deino for a 5 IV Gible.

Nitros said:

I could do a 4 IV Gible or Zubat for the Fennekin, but that's about it. We can talk about Redux any time you want over in the Neo Redux thread! =)
what about for a speed boost venipede (random Iv's) or a mold breaker Drilbur (random Iv's) or a harvest phantump (random Iv's) for your gible

Back