Collaborative Work - Flaring Horizon (Text-Based Create-a-Card Set)

Scorched Feathers said:
professorlight said:
If you ever sneak some gardevoir line cards in there give me a call, I have a few concepts from the time I did my own cards for redshark, might as well use them.

*lifts head
Gardevoir? Mind PMing me the spoilers professor? :3

Sure, when I get home I'll see if I can get them.

Updated with Mudkip!
I think I should get a list of who's doing what up.
List of Assigned Spoilers
Keeper of Night: Marshtomp, Swampert
Luispipe8: Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Poochyena, Mightyena
Professorlight: Gardevoir Line (?)
Scorched Feathers: Houndoom-EX, M Houndoom-EX

Am I missing anything?

If this is supposed to be geared toward the current format, I'd give Clawitzer at least 110 HP. It also doesn't make any sense that he has less then Galvantula. :p
Mudkip is missing the (x2) on his weakness to match the others.

Here you go:

Basic - Ralts - HP50 - Psychic
ralts.gif

NO. 280 Feeling Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 14.6 lbs.

[P] Calm mind
Remove 2 Damage Counters from Ralts.

[P] Tackle 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Weakness: Psychic (x2) Resistance: Dragon (-30) Retreat: ★
It is highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokémon. It hides if it senses hostility.
X/102
C​

Stage 1 - Kirlia - HP70 - Psychic
kirlia.gif

NO. 281 Feeling Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 44.5 lbs.

[P] Stasis
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

[P][C] Return 30
Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.

The cheerful spirit of its Trainer gives it energy for its psychokinetic power. It spins and dances when happy.
25/102
C​

Stage 1 - Gardevoir - HP120 - Psychic
gardevoir.gif

NO. 282 Embrace Pokémon HT: 5'03" WT: 106.7 lbs.

[P] Telekinesis
Choose 1 of the opponent's pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to that pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by weakness or resistance.

[P][P] Psyforce
Flip 4 coins. All damage done to Gardevoir is reduced by 30 during your opponent's next turn if exactly 1 is heads, or does 20 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon (don´t apply weakness or resistance to the benched pokemon.) if exactly 2 are heads, or does 60 damage to the defending pokemon if exactly 3 are heads, or remove all the damage counters from Gardevoir if all 4 are heads.

It has the power to predict the future. Its power peaks when it is protecting its Trainer.
25/102
C​

I don't know if they are overpowered o underpowered, really. The set was supposed to be self-contained, and they are old anyway, so pretty much anything will be more powerful.

I have a ton more, if you want. Some are lemonade, pokemon egg, lava cookie, the oddish line, the mareep line, chikorita and bayleef, cyndaquil and quilava, the misdreavus line, corsola, articuno, ariados, flygon, ninetales, nidoqueen. some eeveelutions and cresselia.

The Resistance should be -20, and Gardevoir is a Stage 2. Also, I believe the wording on the attack should be "Flip 4 coins. If exactly 1 is heads, X happens; if exactly 2 are heads, Y happens,(...) if all of them are heads, Z happens." And the attack on Ralts should say "This Pokémon" instead of "Ralts". :D

aschefield101 said:
Potential here to turn them into 'real' cards as well. You've peaked my interest :)

I HAVE!?
It'd be great if you would be willing to, or if someone else was ;D

professorlight said:
Here you go:

ralts.gif

[P] Calm mind

[P] Tackle 10

It is highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokémon. It hides if it senses hostility.
X/102
C​

kirlia.gif

[P] Stasis
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

[P][C] Return 30

The cheerful spirit of its Trainer gives it energy for its psychokinetic power. It spins and dances when happy.
25/102
C​

gardevoir.gif

[P] Telekinesis
Choose 1 of the opponent's pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to that pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by weakness or resistance.

[P][P] Psyforce
Flip 4 coins. All damage done to Gardevoir is reduced by 30 during your opponent's next turn if exactly 1 is heads, or does 20 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon (don´t apply weakness or resistance to the benched pokemon.) if exactly 2 are heads, or does 60 damage to the defending pokemon if exactly 3 are heads, or remove all the damage counters from Gardevoir if all 4 are heads.

It has the power to predict the future. Its power peaks when it is protecting its Trainer.
25/102
C​

I don't know if they are overpowered o underpowered, really. The set was supposed to be self-contained, and they are old anyway, so pretty much anything will be more powerful.

I have a ton more, if you want. Some are lemonade, pokemon egg, lava cookie, the oddish line, the mareep line, chikorita and bayleef, cyndaquil and quilava, the misdreavus line, corsola, articuno, ariados, flygon, ninetales, nidoqueen. some eeveelutions and cresselia.

I like them, but I'll need to work on the wording and find space for them. It'd be great if you could get the Chikorita/Bayleef spoilers :3

Scorched Feathers said:
aschefield101 said:
Potential here to turn them into 'real' cards as well. You've peaked my interest :)

I HAVE!?
It'd be great if you would be willing to, or if someone else was ;D

professorlight said:
Here you go:

ralts.gif

[P] Calm mind

[P] Tackle 10

X/102
C​

kirlia.gif

[P] Stasis

[P][C] Return 30

25/102
C​

gardevoir.gif

[P] Telekinesis

[P][P] Psyforce

25/102
C​

I like them, but I'll need to work on the wording and find space for them. It'd be great if you could get the Chikorita/Bayleef spoilers :3

I'll send them to you later, sorry about the wording, I used fury cutter's text as base and by now it's a little outdated.

I'll have a think Scorch, will most likely be the EX's/Mega's and such. Then work my way through them slowly, will have to see what time I get and if anyone eles wanted to do em too :)

Just a question Fletch; If you're using black for [C], what are you going to use when you make Dark types? Or will they just match?

Back