Collaborative Work - Flaring Horizon (Text-Based Create-a-Card Set)

I just attempted Vespiquen's card, you won't be able to fit all of it into the attack space sadly.

The ability alone is 4 lines worth (and BW/XY cards thus far, do not change their character dimensions, unlike older era's such as E-Cards etc, in order to fit the attacks on).

Best you can do, if you must have the Ability, is have just 1 attack that comes with it. Unless ofc you wanted to rework Swarm Order/remove it entirely. :)

A good example of what your looking at space wise is Jirachi, from Plasma Blast.

I haven't done the art yet haha, we're talking ages for that :p

The base cards done though...

edit:
Base colours are done for artwork, Bzzzzzzzzzzzz! :p

xy___vespiquen_ex_by_aschefield101-d76vpp0.png

As I say on DA, I hate the eyes, can't do em on any image ever and I just can't bring myself to change em (would most likely go even more wrong).

Brb Joining DeviantArt
Oh my, you seem to have got to M Mawile-EX before I could ;w;
I'm getting Houndoom-EX done, as well as fixing the wording on Chikorita/Bayleef.

For the cards you have made Fletch, I saw you're missing the following pokémon to complete the lines:
Clauncher
Combee/Vespiqueen
Joltik
Natu/Xatu

Are you doing these? Or would you like me to?
(I'll also be making up Swampert later today.)

[Basic] Suicune EX [W] HP 170

suicune.gif

[Ability] Winds of Change

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may switch your Active Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Tidal Wave 60

Choose one of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. Shuffle that Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your Opponent's Deck.

W: [G] x2
R: [R] -20
Retreat: [C][C]

Wording may not be 100% but I like the card.

Sorry for the lack of updates on my behalf, I have had a lack of time myself... XD I'll try to send Mightyena's and Murkrow's Line by Friday the latest.

Also, Feathers, the Pokémon lines should be next to eachother, like in the Togekiss line: Let's say, the Porygon line shoud be all together starting from Porygon, so do Murkrow and Honchkrow.

For reference, take PLB:
Porygon
Porygon-2
Porygon-Z
Teddiursa
Ursaring

Luispipe8 said:
Sorry for the lack of updates on my behalf, I have had a lack of time myself... XD I'll try to send Mightyena's and Murkrow's Line by Friday the latest.

Also, Feathers, the Pokémon lines should be next to eachother, like in the Togekiss line: Let's say, the Porygon line shoud be all together starting from Porygon, so do Murkrow and Honchkrow.

For reference, take PLB:
Porygon
Porygon-2
Porygon-Z
Teddiursa
Ursaring

mmk
I didn't notice that Dx I was going off Pokédex order.

Scorched Feathers said:
Luispipe8 said:

For reference, take PLB:
Porygon
Porygon-2
Porygon-Z
Teddiursa
Ursaring

mmk
I didn't notice that Dx I was going off Pokédex order.

Yeah, that's why I fell for it the first time... XD But then I remembered that one and PLS' case as well:

Swinub
Piloswine
Mamoswine
Lotad
Lombre
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone
Zapdos-EX
Zubat
Golbat
Crobat
Koffing
Weezing
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Lugia-EX(WTF? Should be before Whismur... XD)

Damn, Reggie took the one I was going to do. Oh well, hurry up so I can make an image for it :p

I would like to participate in here, can I?

I can certainly do them, but I can't do artwork.

Blui said:
Damn, Reggie took the one I was going to do. Oh well, hurry up so I can make an image for it :p
Reggie McGigas said:
[Basic] Suicune EX [W] HP 170

suicune.gif

[Ability] Winds of Change

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may switch your Active Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Tidal Wave 60

Choose one of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. Shuffle that Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your Opponent's Deck.

W: [G] x2
R: [R] -20
Retreat: [C][C]

Wording may not be 100% but I like the card.

What, this?

Eron said:
I would like to participate in here, can I?

I can certainly do them, but I can't do artwork.

Sure! Just pick and choose what you'll be able to do!

Back