• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Collector Don is Back! o_o With More Cards! O_O Have PT BK Cards? C'mere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other thing I might be interested in is the Chinese Drowzee, unless you are willing to buy the Gyarados.

Collector Don said:
captain.mongoose, I don't have too much from your list, unfortunately. How about this?

My
Kirlia SW
Metal Energy x4

Your
Raikou NR
Totodile NG

If that's no good, would you be willing to trade your PR Milotic for all 5 of the cards I offered?

Do you have any basic dark energy? I need those, too.

Collector Don said:
Dragonitetim, my Dawn Stadium and POV for the 2 trainers you need, and a Warp Point MD (RH) instead of the holo Grass energy?
I have checked what I have and I offer the following:
MY
EX Sandstorm:
Zangoose
Azurill
Baltoy
Duskull

Hidden Legends:
Snorunt
Chimecho
Regirock EX
Registeel EX

EX Deoxys
Deoxys Defense form

RR
Electrode G
Hippowdon 4

for YOUR
Heatran Lv. X (booster)
Mewtwo Lv. X promo
Empoleon SF
Dusknoir #1 SF
Magnezone #6 RH SF
Dawn Stadium
POV
Warp Point (RH)

Collector Don said:
Yes. I have 4 basic ones that I can trade, and one special.

Okay, I'll do

Your
Kirlia SW
Metal Energy x4
Basic Dark Energy x4

My
Raikou NR
Totodile NG

Is that good?

I want heatran Level X, Do you sell it? Im 13 years old so i only know how to buy in ebay >_<
I have some german cards, but i dont know how to trade.

Deal, dragonitetim. I'll also need you to cover shipping costs, though. Either $2, or another rare card thrown in, okay?

captain.mongoose, it looks a bit too much on my side. Could you throw in your SV Mawile, as well?

Darokkian, I accept money orders and cash for payment. Is $25 okay for the Heatran?

Would you be willing to trade Glaceon Pl and Turtwig Pl BK (both have some slight scratches)for your Monerferno BK and Prinlup BK and a Rocket's Mewtwo Winner and a Rocket's Sneasel Winner for your Kyorge*?

Wait, so it'd be

My
Monferno BK
Prinplup BK
Kyogre*

Your
Glaceon PT BK
Turtwig PT BK
Winners Sneasel
Winners Mewtwo

Is that it? I think I might have misplaced my Kyogre*, so I might not be able to trade for the last two. But if I can find it, would you be willing to sub both Winners cards for one of your PR base set Raichus?

Hello :) I am interested in your vaporeon * and your Kyogre *, although it's a long shot :D So, if you can CML, I don't have all of my stuff up yet but you can look, thanks!

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hello :) I am interested in your vaporeon * and your Kyogre *, although it's a long shot :D So, if you can CML, I don't have all of my stuff up yet but you can look, thanks!
CML for throw ins to help her out if need be.

JC, I didn't see anything. Sorry. :(

Geo baby, the DCE that I have is the old-school base-set one, not the tourney-legal one. Sorry.

UrsaLunarMinor, I didn't see anything on your list, but saw that you had a lot of old-school cards. Do you have any that are on my wants list?

Alex, I didn't see anything.

I don't have too much that's on your Wants list, Ian. Just a Lake Boundary. xD

Ah, you told me before you have all the PT BK Promos, right? I'll trade the Vap for the BK Giratina, Leafeon, Glaceon, Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig, and I can add in an extra common or uncommon if you like.

My:
Raichu Prerelease (Arceus)
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Electrode G
Hippowdon E4

Your:
Vaporeon *

Feel free to check my list to counter. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back