• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- LA cards <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings <>

@Dark Fire; Does it matter if the Glaceon LV X is DP5, or does it have to be MD?

RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- LA cards <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings <>

Okay, so;

My;
Glaceon LV X (DP4)
Empoleon MD x2
Torterra MD x2

For Your;
Mewtwo LV X (LA or DP4/5?)
Gliscor LV X (DP5)
Rare Candy x???

will you trade the gliscor x for glace?

Probably not. If I trade my DP4 one to Dark Fire, I'm not trading my MD one, so just wait a little until I get an answer from him, okay?

ok, thats fine

is their any thing else than mewtwo lvx i can trade him but i would rather not take him out of my collocation

Mewtwo and Gliscor LV Xs were all I really need/want that I saw.

ok i can do glisor pulse some candy's for glacy x

I'll pass; sorry.

ok how about my
glisor lvx
newtwo lvx
and rare candys x?
your glacy lvx
pulse a few rares

Sure, Which rares? Do you still want the 2 Empoleon and Torterra?

RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- LA cards <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feel

yes two empoleon md and 2 tortarra if you have thtm both md
do you want the rest of the glisor line?

Let me check to make sure I have two Torterra. I know for a fact I have 2 Empoleon. And if you want to trade the rest of the Gliscor line, sure.

EDIT: I only have 1 Torterra.

do you have a glaceon any normal for my deck and also do you have one md sleeve my sister popped mine also please look at team galactic it in my sig

Which Glaceon? I have about 10 Speed Slide ones, and a few of the non-holo ones. I also have an MD sleeve.

i need any glaceon it dose not mater and could yous end the sleeve on a card like the glacy x

Sure. So;

My;
Glaceon LV X (DP4)
Glaceon
Torterra (MD)
Empoleon x2 (MD)
MD Sleeve x1

For your;
Gliscor LV X
Gliscor Line
Mewtwo LV X
Rare Candies?

Bump...?

Bump....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back