• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

Like I said, I didn't see anything that caught my eye. Sorry.

RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings <>

androman said:
Oh yeah, sorry. How about this...
Your
5$
Pachirisu GE
TM TS-1

For my
2 Togekiss GE

LMK, sounds fair.

ANdroman
Have you been giving it any toughts? LMK, thanks.

Androman

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

Yeah. Sorry. I forgot. But I think I'll pass.

2 Togekiss for 10$ perhaps?

If I wasn't gonna pay 5 with the cards, what makes you think I'd pay 10? I'm trying to get the money to atleast be able to attend a SF Pre-Release and so far, if I keep spending money, I won't make it...So no. Sorry.

What kind of DP5 & DP6 Stuff your looking for. I may have.
I also have:
Lv. X's
Umbreon MD RH
1x Cynthia's Feelings

Im interested in Mainly Shining Mewtwo & Entei ex

Any LV Xs from DP5/6.

My final offer is my Togekiss GE for your Pachirisu GE and Tech Machine TS-1. LMK

ANdroman

You seem almost desperate to make a trade.

Hm...I have a second Pachi. I'm not really using them.

2 Pachi and TM TS 1 + ??? For the 2 Togekiss?

I would do that but... I just traded all of my "tradeable" Togekiss... xD
Is there something else you might want for those 3?
LMK, thanks.

Androman

Just Magnezone (DP)

My:
Magnezone DP

Your:
Pachirisu GE
Tech Mach TS-1

LMK, thanks.

Back to square one. How much more (Not talking money) would it take to get 2?

I'm getting a porygon - Z lv X from MD

CML for Wailord EX ill give soooo much

@Geo; Don't need/want that...

@PMM711; Read the PM I sent you...

CML for it, tell me what you like and then ill make you an offer

Don't PM me and then post...It's stupid...And read my rules...It says you offer first...

ok how bout magnezone lv.x, and regice*

Have a Zone LV X and don't want Regice*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back