• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]

Zacario said:
We didn't even confirm that yet. You told me to PM you for confirmation and I hadn't. I've had so many other offers and I'm still debating on who to trade it to. So far it's between you and CynthiaFan, or whatever his/her username is...

Ah, ok, for some reason i thought we had finalized =)

Well, if the Wailord EX is in PERFECT condition, i will we able to give you more than just the Giratina Sleeves.

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

The list was nothing but your haves that i wanted...

Oh well. Maybe next time.

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

@Ardoptres; It has two really tiny, unnoticeable wrinkles on the bottom right corner. I just noticed them after looking under a magnifying glass.

What more would you give for it?

@Lord Atmo; I know that...But I looked on YOUR trade list and didn't see anything I liked.

Bump 3

I might be able to give you some of the new DP7 cards. (when i get them)
I can't give you 1 more item if it isn't mint.
LMK if i have a chance at getting it or not =)

Would it be possible to get a pack or two of DP7? You're the mostly likely to get it so far.

Bump 1

Check my list for
1x Bellossom (RH)
Oddish (Grass and Psychic)(both RH)
1x TM TS-1(RH)
1x Warp Point(RH)
Porygon-Z LV X
do you have any holo grass or psy. energys
LMK

I'm interested in your Pixie LV Xs. I have 1 Holo Psy energy from PK

what do you thinkis fair for all those

I don't know. I think I'm out of Warp Points though. RH anyway.

CML for Rhyperior
Will pay also

CML for Rhypherior DP

@ Encker & Muddy; You'll have to wait. I don't know if I'm even trading it. I'll let you know by Monday...Oh...And Peoples

Read...The...Rules!! Offer first...My thread, my rules...

Would like Entei ex and Wailord ex. I have Gliscor X JPN, but LMK! Could you do both and some cash or something? Mostly interested in Entei ex.

No cash...Sorry...And Wailord EX is already going to someone else.

Bump 2

So what of Entei ex?

Only thing I saw that caught my eye was Raichu LV X and Gliscor LV X.

Bump 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back