• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

CML for the Wailord EX. I am also interested in the RH leafeon if it is the Leaf Guard one... LMK! PM me if you can, try please :)

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some LA cards and !Shining Mewtwo! Old EXs. -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings

Wailord EX is already going to someone else. I forgot to take it off. Plus, the only things that caught my eye on your list was Azelf LV X and Gliscor LV X.

And so starts another cycle...Bump 1

...Bump 2~

I've got:
Umbreon (MD-Rev.Holo (Very mint condition (I pulled it at the MD Pre-release)))

As it's from my Rev.Holo sets, you'll need to off up big for it.

I am interested in your Wailord EX SS.

Also, are you a guy who plays or played on Idling_Crisis' Pokemon bot?

If not sorry for the random question.

LMK if we can work something out for this.

@LV; Er, did you see anything for it?

@Kemony; Gah. You have so many awesome things on your list. It's just a shame I already promised to trade it to someone else. (I love those Darkrai sleeves you have. I've been looking everywhere for them.)

And yes, I play Idling_Crisis' Bot, PokeWorld. My names on there (Pre-Latest Pwipe; Lucario_Zak, Current; Cooro)

Ok no problem.

Maybe next time.

Is there anything else on my list you want for the Darkrai (Non-PreRelease) or Giratina Sleeves?

Rawr, Bump 3.

Gr...Bump 1 ._.;

Look into my thread if you wanna buy anything from IFDS! I have Shaymin X, for 40 dollars, Shaymin IFDS, you offer.

Er, I'd LOVE to get Shaymin LV X AND Shaymin...But after the PR, I'm broke...Plus, I wouldn't spent 40 bucks anyway >.>

All right then. Good luck getting it cheaper.

Wow, do I sense sarcasm? All I said was I wasn't spending 40 bucks...Never said I was specifically looking to buy a Shaymin LV X anyway...But whatever.

Rayquaza808 sells it for $25:D
Anyways Please CML for Shining Mewtwo and Entei EX.

25 is too rich for my blood >.> What part of "I'm broke" don't you people understand, ne? (Har >.>)

Er, since I know you're going to a PR (Right?), could I wait to see what you get for trade from it, ne?

Ok, Is there anything in specific you are looking for?

(I'm just saying you can find it cheaper if you wanted to buy it:p Its ok I am broke too:)

Oh, also i have a RH Umbreon I can through in since i have 3.

No! I didn't mean sarcasm. Just saying!

@SOTH; Er, Any of the LV Xs (Minus Heatran and Dusknoir), the Shinies, and Charizard...Oh, and Dusknoirs -nod-

@Dudeman; Er...Dun be testy...I just asked. It just seemed sarcastic-ish o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back