• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some SF cards and Gliscor LV X. Old EXs. -[W]- SF Rares

Wailord EX and Shining Mewtwo are no longer with me. I'm taking them off the list. Do you still want Entei, Geo?

And T-Tar...I don't need another Gliscor LV X. I have 3 now.

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some SF cards and Gliscor LV X. Old EXs. -[W]- SF Rares

yes i do. what lv. X's do you have also? & Shiny's or *'s?

I have no Shinys or *s. I have Palkia, Gliscor, Infernape, Lucario, and Porygon Z LV Xs for trade.

ok CML for Lucario Lv. X & Entei ex

Do you have any Dusknoir SF or any SF LV Xs?

i have a dusknoir SF (Rare) & no SF Lv. X's

Is that Holo Rare, or reg. rare?

no holo rare.

._. Just Reg Rare? Well, there's nothing else on your list, so nevermind.

Bump 2~!

Bump 3....

Can you gimme an offer involving Infernape X and some cash for my Glaceon X?

My:
Darkrai Lv. X
GLiscor Lv. X

For your:
1x Blissey (MT, holo)
1x Porygon-Z LV X

SF
1x Drapion
1x Scizor
1x Machoke
1x Magneton (Elec)
1x Magnemite (Elec)
1x Cyclone Energy

LMK, thanks. :)

I have updated my list with SF. i'm still interested in your Lucario lv. X & entei ex

@Dudeman; If I've told you once, I've told you a million times. I don't send money -.-

@Yata; Er, I'm trying to get rid of my Gliscor LV X, why would I want another?

@geo; Interested in either Leafeon LV X, Dusknoir LV X, or Machamp LV X and if you see anything else on my list, I also like that Dusknoir (Shadow Command)

well I only need the entei ex now. what set is it from?

The set stated on the list -.-;

LOL You know that we're doing the same trade at the other site. LOL. (The Gym)

Yes, I do -.-; Stick to here, ne? Why'd you change your mind about Lucario LV X?

i'm getting one in another trade already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back