• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some SF cards and Gliscor LV X. Old EXs. -[W]- SF Rares

Oh. Okay. Hm...I dunno if I wanna trade the Entei EX for just the Dusknoir -blink-

RE: Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some SF cards and Gliscor LV X. Old EXs. -[W]- SF Rares

Which Dusknoir?

Shadow Command.

My dusknoir #1 for your entei ex? Sure, I'll do it

But my only problem is, I'm not sure if it's an even trade or not.

Bump 1

CML for Gliscor Lv. X please!

Cml for your RH Scizor, and 2 RH Quick Ball. Lmk.

@ESP; I like the Charmeleon and Shiny Voltorb,

@TofU; Sorry. They're gone. I really need to edit the list.

Ok, that's quite alright.

Aside from that, could you please check my list and see if you have any of my wants. Lmk.

I like the Charizard (SF), but I don't seem to have anything you want. Sorry.

LMK on this trade.

My-
RH Cynthias Feelings

Your-
RH Scizor SF
RH Bibarel SF

what do you want me to add?

@Cynthia; No thanks.

@Geo; Do you have one of the new Roserades?

yup! i do. lmk

CML for Blissey MT x1. Thanks!

@Geo; would it be possible to add that in?

@Toxic; Would you trade a Dusknoir (SF #1) for it?

CML for entei EX

I like Charizard >.> Meh. Since I know that's totally uneven and there's nothing else on your list that I like, I apologize.

Lols, I just got that out of a tin today:p

Well If you don't mind me asking, what SF lv.X's did you get, maybe we can work out a deal *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back