• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 02-22*

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 8-25*

Jackolas said:
My bad. Sorry!

No problem....*S* But if there is anything on my have list that interests you, just let me know. Thanks, Nina

AnthonyG said:
Hey again, I am interested in these:

Rares-
Nidoqueen x1

Also have many (un)commons, and some trainers...Please just ask....(I need any RH Trainers or RH Upper/SP Energy you may have)

Promos-

Holo Electric Energy (League 07-08) x2
Holo Metal Energy (League 07-08) x2
Holo Dark Energy (League 07-08) x2

Off of the top of my head I know I have Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT;RH). If you can please CML for more and LMK what else I can add to get those.

Thanks

Ok....I will check to see if I have any RH trainers, but I know I have some of the non-holo RR trainers if you are interested, just let me know. So if I read your list correctly, I am also interested in your Bebe's Search RH MT, and your Energy Switch RH DP. Just let me know if these are available along with the Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT;RH). Thanks, Nina

eevee said:
I have RR reverse holos.They are Vespiquen E4,Mamoswine GL,Nidorina,Koffing,Rhyperior E4,Gastrdon,Kecleon, and Tranpinch

Hm....I have those unfortunately.....Anything else? Thanks, Nina

chanman45 said:
I can do that... anything else I can throw in? I'm getting the better end of the deal.

Hmmm....Well, if you want, I like your Aron (RR, RH)....Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

No,sorry.Those are my only RR reverse holos.I have reverse holos from other sets.Any specific set's reverse holos are you looking for?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for charon's choice?

The only thing on your list that I don't have is Infernape 4 LV.X....Anything else on my list interest you? Just let me know....Thanks, Nina

eevee said:
No,sorry.Those are my only RR reverse holos.I have reverse holos from other sets.Any specific set's reverse holos are you looking for?

Well...I do need Bagon, Cherubi, and Tangela RH's from Stormfront....

Sorry,I don't have anything you want.Thanks anyway for trying to trade with me.

eevee said:
Sorry,I don't have anything you want.Thanks anyway for trying to trade with me.

No problem....Maybe next time....*S*

about the

SF Tangela RH
Typholsion Unseen Forces
Groudon Hidden Legends

all but the Tangela RH are being traded so if its no problem could you check my list to see what I could throw in with the Tangela RH to get the 2x Basic Metal Holo & 2x Basic Dark Energys

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

the crippler 18 said:
about the

SF Tangela RH
Typholsion Unseen Forces
Groudon Hidden Legends

all but the Tangela RH are being traded so if its no problem could you check my list to see what I could throw in with the Tangela RH to get the 2x Basic Metal Holo & 2x Basic Dark Energys

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

The Tangela RH SF is actually the only card on your list that I need at the moment.....

Ok pm me. Do you have any more trapinches from SW?

ok well if ya have the Holo Energys after the weekend I'll see what I can do to get some more of your wants.

the crippler 18 said:
ok well if ya have the Holo Energys after the weekend I'll see what I can do to get some more of your wants.

Alright...Just let me know....Thanks, Nina

Crazar said:
AnthonyG said:
Hey again, I am interested in these:

Rares-
Nidoqueen x1

Also have many (un)commons, and some trainers...Please just ask....(I need any RH Trainers or RH Upper/SP Energy you may have)

Promos-

Holo Electric Energy (League 07-08) x2
Holo Metal Energy (League 07-08) x2
Holo Dark Energy (League 07-08) x2

Off of the top of my head I know I have Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT;RH). If you can please CML for more and LMK what else I can add to get those.

Thanks

Ok...I will check to see if I have any RH trainers, but I know I have some of the non-holo RR trainers if you are interested, just let me know. So if I read your list correctly, I am also interested in your Bebe's Search RH MT, and your Energy Switch RH DP. Just let me know if these are available along with the Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT;RH). Thanks, Nina

I don't recall having Bebe's Search (RH; MT) up there, but I am pretty sure I do have the Energy Switch (DP; RH) though I do need to make sure its mint or near mint condition, along with the Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT; RH).

LMK an offer if possible based off that and I can add more if needed.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Ok...I will check to see if I have any RH trainers, but I know I have some of the non-holo RR trainers if you are interested, just let me know. So if I read your list correctly, I am also interested in your Bebe's Search RH MT, and your Energy Switch RH DP. Just let me know if these are available along with the Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT;RH). Thanks, Nina

I don't recall having Bebe's Search (RH; MT) up there, but I am pretty sure I do have the Energy Switch (DP; RH) though I do need to make sure its mint or near mint condition, along with the Spoink (LA; RH) and Multi Energy (MT; RH).

Thanks
[/quote]

Ok so I did read that wrong...not surprising...I have had a long week...lol...We can always work something out. I also came across a few of your other wants...I have some of the non holo trainers, 1 or 2 Unown G (NH), and another Nidoqueen (RR)....Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

CML for 2x unown G and any holo fire energies you have :)

kashmaster said:
CML for 2x unown G and any holo fire energies you have :)

Didn't see anything I need right off hand.....but if you notice you have something off my wants (I am still updating), Don't hesitate to let me know.....Thanks, Nina

Crazar said:
AnthonyG said:

Thanks

Ok so I did read that wrong...not surprising...I have had a long week...lol...We can always work something out. I also came across a few of your other wants...I have some of the non holo trainers, 1 or 2 Unown G (NH), and another Nidoqueen (RR)....Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

We've all been there lol.

So yea, when you have time would you mind either posting or PM'ing me the list of Non Holo trainers you may have? And yes, I would like the Unonw G's (Both) and Nidoqueen.

I also have RH Bagon from SF off of your wants list.

So just LMK!

Thanks

My Blastoise SW (rh) and 2 Elekids (rh) for your shiny vulpix
CML for anything else

AnthonyG said:

So yea, when you have time would you mind either posting or PM'ing me the list of Non Holo trainers you may have? And yes, I would like the Unonw G's (Both) and Nidoqueen.

So just LMK!

Thanks
[/quote]

Ok....I have to hunt down the Unown G....They seem to have gone MIA since last night....but I did manage to find Poke Drawer+ x4 (NH) and Beedrill GE x2 (NH) and a handful of Baltoy (GE). Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

YourP1MP said:
My Blastoise SW (rh) and 2 Elekids (rh) for your shiny vulpix
CML for anything else

Hmmm....How about
My-
Shiny Vulpix

Your-
Blastoise (SW, RH) x1
Elekid (DP, RH) x1
Deoxys (POP 4) (hopefully Non-Holo)

Just let me know....Thanks, Nina

Crazar said:
AnthonyG said:

So just LMK!

Thanks

Ok...I have to hunt down the Unown G...They seem to have gone MIA since last night...but I did manage to find Poke Drawer+ x4 (NH) and Beedrill GE x2 (NH) and a handful of Baltoy (GE). Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

Yep, I am interested in all of those. Please LMK what else you need from me to go along with:

Spoink (LA; RH)
Multi Energy (MT; RH)
Bagon (SF; RH)
Energy Switch (DP; RH)

Thanks.

"Hmmm...How about
My-
Shiny Vulpix

Your-
Blastoise (SW, RH) x1
Elekid (DP, RH) x1
Deoxys (POP 4) (hopefully Non-Holo)

Just let me know...Thanks, Nina"

Done!! PM me for Trade

AnthonyG said:
Ok...I have to hunt down the Unown G...They seem to have gone MIA since last night...but I did manage to find Poke Drawer+ x4 (NH) and Beedrill GE x2 (NH) and a handful of Baltoy (GE). Just let me know...Thanks, Nina

Yep, I am interested in all of those. Please LMK what else you need from me to go along with:

Spoink (LA; RH)
Multi Energy (MT; RH)
Bagon (SF; RH)
Energy Switch (DP; RH)

Thanks.
[/quote]

Ok...So, so far we have this, right?

My-
Nidoqueen (RR) x2
Beedrill (GE) x3
Holo League Electric Energy x2
Holo League Dark Energy x2
Holo League Metal Energy x2
Poke Drawer+ x4
Baltoy (GE) x? (How many do you want? Just let me know)

Your-
Spoink (LA, RH)
Multi Energy (MT, RH)
Energy Switch (DP, RH)
Bagon (SF, RH)

I am also interested in your POP 6 Gible (non-holo?), and Super Scoop Up (DP, RH)....Just let me know if there is anything else that you might want...I added some cards....*S* Thanks, Nina

Back