Finished Crush A Wish! (you-person-person-you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you bounce off it and break a leg.

I wish that pink was called chartreuse .

World peace on which planet? I assume you meant Neptune, so, wish granted. World peace on Neptune.

I wish for Mario and Luigi RPG 3. I don't care what language it's in.

Granted, but it isn't made by nintendo, so they think you pirated the game, and they come after you!

I wish nintendo made another Paper Mario game...

Granted, but Paper Mario gives Peach a paper cut that kills her, Bowser rips Paper Mario in two, and the game blows up from not being able to go on as scripted.

I wish that I had indestructible, non-counterfeit Pokemon cards. Two of every Pokemon card in the DP-PotF format!

Granted, but you can't touch them or use them. In fact, nobody can do anything to them.

I wish I had a Companion Cube.

Granted, but others must suffer for it, which is the ultimate punishment, so you take back your wish, and everything went back to normal...

I wish that I was a mod...

Granted, but then you're forbidden from computers forever, so being a mod is pointless.

I wish that someone noticed my last bizzare wish. :(

Granted, but then people would forget how to spell it, so they'd just call it pink again.

I wish that I could stare at the sun without going blind. :D

Miyuki said:
Granted, but then people would forget how to spell it, so they'd just call it pink again.

I wish that I could stare at the sun without going blind. :D

Granted, but you turn into an Xatu (which has it's perks, but you can't talk to any humans, so you are always bored).

I wish, and wish with all my heart, to go to the land of...

OMG Dragon Tales!

0_o

You go to your Dragon Tales land, but the dragons are hungry. You know what happens now.

I wish Sonic and the Black Knight was a longer game. (You can beat it in a day...)

Lickilicky_Guy said:
They make it beatable in one day and a minute

I wish for a thousand wishes

Granted, but an un-named ninja steals them from you!

one thousand wishes, yay!

I wish for unlimited power, that I can control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back