• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Currently renovating.

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

I have all of your wants but, the ones I am easier to trade are as follows
Victreebell TM
Ambipom TM
Carnivine TM

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

Well, those really aren't worth much and I can easily trade for them, mainly look for non-collection wants.

Okay.

On Troll and Toad, the two Palkias are $3.50 each.

And the Uxie LA (according to Troll and Toad ) $9, but I value it at $6-7.

This would equal the price of the porygon, so maybe you could drop the leafeon to make it even?

@ Rival

I have Staraptor FB

But please CML just in case

Luni: You've convinced me, PM me to confirm the trade haha.
Darkvoid: Also saw Palkia G Lv. X and 2 Junk Arm.

@ Rival

Can we do

My: Staraptor FB, Palkia G LVL X, 2 Junk Arm

Your: Absol Prime, Kingdra Prime?

LMK

No thanks, Palkia and the Junk Arms are really small wants.

@ Rival

Staraptor FB and Junk arms for absol

Or Palkia and Junk arms for absol?

Would you do Staraptor and Palkia for Absol?

@ rival

You'd have to throw something else in though. Nothing big but ya know. Maybe collector or crobat g or a lookers maybe?

I might have a few spare of those, but any other cards you might want?

@ rivals

I need at the moment:

Absol Prime
Absol G
Collector
Crobat G
Uxie

Those are all my wants. If you can throw in any one i'd be more than glad to do the trade

I might be able to get a Crobat G for you, but is there anything else you might want? I don't have extras of those :(

@ rival

All i really want besides absol is kingdra prime and machamp lvl x but both are out of the question for sure

Alright, I'll get back to you.

@ rivalz

Can we finish this up tommorw? I have a snow day anyway so we can finish this later. Thanks

Sure, I have a snow day too haha :)

please cml for others then..I'm looking at Gengar prime's Future value and hence are not trading them Easily/for their current cheap value

I don't need anything other than the things in my wants list. I'd really love to make a trade for Gengar Prime though, maybe you can CML for more? Looking from your wants I have a Gardy Lv. X and a Charizard G LV. X as well.

I have a deal almost sealed for Gardy and Char G x is a SUPER low want..anything else? XD lol

Back