• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Currently renovating.

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

A 1 RH Charmander AR and Regigigas? xD

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

gigas is included in the gardy deal. lolz..maybe..a fun random offer?

my:

Carnivine

your:

RH Charmander AR

lmk? lol

do you still need your Collection wants? I have ALL of those

Haha, I could use some small trade to build my reps. Sure, PM me to confirm I guess. I'm assuming there's no way I can take that Gengar Prime off your hands? :p

Gengar Lv.X is priority for me, although I want both cards...can we work out something? The deal should be worth sending overseas ;-)

I'm not really open on trading Gengar unless it's a REALLY good trade, but I'm willing to trade the Charizard, let me start off with an opening offer?

Your:

1 Azelf LA (League promo)
2 Pokemon Collector
Altaria TM
Ambipom TM

My:
Charizard REPRINT

Sorry, I dont wanna make a small trade.

It's okay, thanks for your time!

@ rival

So did you come to a conclusion on our trade?

Before I do, do you have any of my collection wants?

@ rival

I have victrebell and dugtrio

HI!

I am interested in your POp Celebi ex, Kingdra Prime, (and any Japanese Azelfs you might have :p ).

I have:
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Warp Energy

Darkvoid, woud you do those two and the Junk Arms and the Staraptor FB for my Absol Prime?
Alexz: I am vert interested in all of those, I also have a LA Japanese Azelf, make an offer? Thanks :)

could you CML for 4x call energy and 1x absol prime? from your wants I have 1 extra RH uxie (pack), 1x RH mesprit, and 1x Victrebell from TM, which might be unlisted, but plz CML for any others. thank you :)

EDIT: I also have 3x gastly, 1 of which is RH.

LMK

@ rivals

Ok. I will pm you to confirm

ProfessorJ: The Absol Prime has been traded away, but the Call Energies are still there. I didn't see anything else I wanted but I need the cards you offered, would you like to make a offer?
Darkvoid: Gotcha, replied, thanks for the trade.

I'll offer 1 Staraptor FB, 1 Ampibom TR, 2 Warp Energies SF, and 2 Pokemon Collectors for your

POp Celebi ex, Kingdra Prime, Japanese Azelf LA, Scizor UD.

Let me know and pm.

Don't need the Staraptor anymore, would you like to make another offer? I need the Collectors the most, just so you know.

Kay, I'll replace with another Pokemon Collector.

Is the Azelf 1st edition JPN?

You're in luck! It is first edition! PM me to confirm our trade :)

My: Azelf LA JPN 1st Ed., Kingdra Prime, Celebi EX, and Scizor UD.
Your: 3 Pokemon Collector, 2 Warp Energy, 1 Ambipom TM.

Oh, but the Celebi isn't in mint condition, it's kind of worn out through the years. Is that okay?

I guess its ok, but 3 collectors are alot. Hm..

Back