• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Currently renovating.

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

Well, if you're OK with the trade, please PM me!

RE: Really easy wants - Have Lv. X's, Primes, EX's, Japanese Cards, etc. Come look!

Skipped? or Forgotten?

Ah, sorry, I got most of the cards you were offering from trades already. Do you have any other of my wants?

I don't think it's worth it anymore. You traded away one of my highest wants. :/ Maybe some other time.

The Charizard? I still have that...

Are you intrested in anything I have. You said it yourself: "I got most of the cards you were offering from trades already."
If you want anything from me I might still trade with you, but if not then I'll just move on.

Doesn't seem you have many of my wants, sorry. Thanks for your time.

my: RH Uxie x1 (pack), RH mesprit x1 and victrebell TM x1 for your call energy x4?

LMK

would you trade your scizor ex for my pokemon collector?

ProfessorJ: That's a pretty good offer, but I don't really care about RH cards and I can find Mesprit / Uxie cheeper somewhere else, thanks for your time though.
mewyoshi: No thanks, I see Scizor EX going for 10+ dollars, Collectors are at most 5.

cml for your gliscor x and your japanese x's

Do you have any of my wants? Here's what I liked:

palkia g rh
ninetails hgss
garchomp c

would you trade your leafeon PR for my pokemon collector?

Yeah I would, PM me to confirm.

would u do 2 pokemon rescue and one LP uxie for 4 call energy? pm me if u will

no thanks to both of you

If your Voltorb RH is the shiny one from SF, I'll give you a communication for it, or you can CML and make another offer.

Sorry, I seem to have misplaced him :-(

Back