darkrai's banners and avatars: ABANDONED!

how would you rate our work out of 10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: darkrai's banners and avatars: looking for workers!

OK Wolf there is not image that had a paptart eating noodles. I give you a make shift banner saying sorry got that! Argument over!

Well, first, thanks to about everyone. Secondly, you can just make a noodle going towards a pop-tart guys mouth.

banner/avatar: Banner
Image: Toaster Strudel
background: Strawberries
effects: blinking
text: You thought you could beat this, Pop Tart?
text color: Black
anything else: A smiley face in the Toaster Strudel.

WHAT!? Then why are the effects section there anyway? Seriously, is there ANY organization? OK, then. Forget the lights, everything else stays. My admin needs it ASAP!!

Anybody can blur, and alot of people can already swirl, so I don't see why it's there.

Is someone getting my banner? My boss needs one, and he told me to go here, because it's a good place supposedly, but so far it's lies.

Can someone get my banner please?

you guys need to calm down when someone feels like doing the request they will

Shops aren't about "feeling like doing it". That's like me taking out the trash sometimes, I don't feel like doing it, so my brother or sister does. At shops, you request to get something. So far, this is like a bad ebay seller. You finally purchase the item you want, then it takes forever to ship, or you never get the item, while losing money, or in this case, time.

I have been waiting for about 3 days. In fact, in one of darkrai's posts, he said it should take a few hours for a request, I've been waiting much longer than that. This shop is definitely not worth my $1,000 on a banner so far, that I had to pay.

Alright,your back on,finnaly :D Almost done.

actually i wasnt really talking to you <.< regardless you do realize this is the internet right? and you paid money?

Uhhh, I can't complete it!(so close too) Wolf sorry,I am having peronal problems,it will be one tommorow.

Ok, I'm fine with that. Thanks for doing the banner! I bet my boss will love it.

I NEED MY BANNER ASAP!! Come on!! Toaster Strudel can't be THAT difficult! Wolf is right: Shops aren't doing banners and artwork depending on if they feel like it, they do it for the members. And so far in the progress of my banner, you aren't. This shop is not very well organized, and until I get my banner done, I won't change my opinion.

Calm down.No one is on right now I think so It will be done soon.People have lives you know.

Ohh you're sooo observant aren't you, are you a detective?

Then I suggest you get one to fit in with everyone else.

Well, my banner's almost done, so I'm happy, because I won't get fired now. :D

Dudeman1993 also goes to work with me, so I understand his need for the banner. Our boss has a mission going on, and it's Dudeman1993's, and my job to complete it.

Phoenix, LMK when you finish mah bannah.

Wolf, I will PM you the codes ASAP. I am quitting my postion as a worker here,this shop has gotten way out of hand.

Ok, and I'm guessing that you'll send the codes sometime tomorrow, as I have not recieved a PM from you yet.

Do you not have any remorse at all? He just quit the shop because of you and the other guy yet you still pester him.

I know he quit, he said it in his post. I'm not pestering him-I said I'm guessing he'll send the codes tomorrow as I haven't recieved them yet. Guessing is not pestering noob. Me and the other guy need a banner for our boss, so we came here, thinking this place was good. Then you came along and start arguing with everyone. Let's not play the blame game now- you were in the argument too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back