darkrai's banners and avatars: ABANDONED!

how would you rate our work out of 10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: darkrai's banners and avatars: looking for workers!

Do you bother reading? Sheimi doesn't want animations. I'll do it. :mad: Disappointed.

lol at the fact that you didnt read. "using" is an action in order to use something you must move. "spiraling" is an action as well in order to show something spiraling it must move

Ok.Do you know where I can get animations?

We don't advertise any other shops... If your going to ask where they do other work leave it to PM's....

darkrai1246 said:
We don't advertise any other shops... If your going to ask where they do other work leave it to PM's...

Ok.This shop is still great.

banner/avatar: Banner of awesomeness
Image: A noodle eating a Pop Tart
background: Alot of flying cows
effects: (if you want it that badly...) Cool
text: Diarrhea....Maximum Constipation
text color: Red
anything else: (no poses) I want it to look cool. Also, there's tons of images of noodles, pop tarts, and cows on google if you're that desperate.

banner/avatar: Banner
Image: Floatzel
background: Black
effects:
text: フローゼル
text color: Red
anything else: Make Floatzel look gothic. Make the banner link to this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthre...?tid=40087

Do you mean mine? That'd be great if you could, I've been wanting this banner forever. If you can't find any images of my requests, just google it, google has everything.

no not yours flaming driscoll

flaming driscoll: just ask someone how to link something with a sig so i gave you the image code and direct link also dont forget to give credit to me and this shop

request5F.png

Code:
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/request5F.png[/IMG]
direct link:
[code]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/request5F.png

Listen bub, I asked first. Why didn't you do my banner? I have requested, and I even used the form. I need that banner and quick! I'm serious about this.

How's the toothache bub!

i'm just not making a banner of a noodle eating a poptart :S, so you'll have to wait for someone who will make it

Well then I'm giving you a BAD REF. This shop is horrible, I'm NEVER coming here again, and won't tolerate your juvenile behavior.

lol to be honest i dont care but for you want to give something a bad "ref" for not wanting to wait for someone to log on who is interested in your request is idiotic. I'm somewhat surprised that you didnt see someone saying your request is stupid a noddle eating a poptart is stupid and would make a horrible banner. I can keep going but i won't.

Lies.

Why should I care if you don't like what I like? That's your opinion that it's stupid, so don't act like you know all and go around saying that. Also, you work here. Your job is to make the banners people request, along with the other people, wether the banner is stupid or not. I don't care if it's stupid, it's my banner request and I want it done.

Okay so I have'nt glanced at this thread in while,and what do I come back to? You fighting with wolf.

Wolf: I will make your request my top priorty.

First of all i don't have to do anything if I choose not to do a request i won't do it. Second your opening statement is weak "lies" come on dude. Third in order for you to get what you were looking for i didn't do the request since i wouldn't be able to do it up to a certain standard coupled by the fact that it is a stupid request. Fourth after you directly insulted you can't expect anybody to be anxious to want to do your request. Fifth when did I act like I know all, with that statement you seem like some self conceited person who can't wait a little while longer. Sixth this is not my job it's something i do while I'm not at sports practice and doing other things

lilsparks101 said:
First of all I don't have to do anything if I choose not to do a request I won't do it. Second your opening statement is weak "lies" come on dude. Third in order for you to get what you were looking for I didn't do the request since I wouldn't be able to do it up to a certain standard coupled by the fact that it is a stupid request. Fourth after you directly insulted you can't expect anybody to be anxious to want to do your request. Fifth when did I act like I know all, with that statement you seem like some self conceited person who can't wait a little while longer. Sixth this is not my job it's something I do while I'm not at sports practice and doing other things

Stop it or or well I can't do anthing but yeah stop.

my fault i just get annoyed when someone acts ignorant, so I'll take it your going to get on his request?

@lilsparks: Wolf wanted a banner but we didn't have it on time so he left! Maybe some people want weird banners because all banners don't have to be sensical!

@wolf: Lilsparks is right. you shouldn't be rushing people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back