Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see her getting an Oddish, unless she evovles it into Bellosom. I don't see Chikorita Bonsly. I just don't

I want her to get a ponyta i think that would suit her well, the only thing is its kind of ... big, but i still think it would suit her and it would be awsome!

that woild be cool but she already has a normal type, buneary, its possible though

i say her next two pokemon (if she gets 6) woild be ponyta, and hmmm...maybe i dont know maybe she will get a chickorita, i think that is possible!

treeko boy you are the one who posts spam so i wouldnt be talking.anyways i see her with this team:chikorita(johto filler)prinplup,lopunny,pachirisu,ambipom/buizel,and cherrim/ponyta.i know mostly everybody will disagree with me.

electimortar said:
treeko boy you are the one who posts spam so i wouldnt be talking.anyways i see her with this team:chikorita(johto filler)prinplup,lopunny,pachirisu,ambipom/buizel,and cherrim/ponyta.i know mostly everybody will disagree with me.

Actually, I agree with that. I dont think Piplup will evolve to Empoleon right away. I think it will happen, but I think Dawn will have A Prinplup for awhile.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I don't see her getting an Oddish, unless she evovles it into Bellosom. I don't see Chikorita Bonsly. I just don't

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I don't see Chikorita, I really don't

Why do you hate Grass-types for Dawn ?:rolleyes:

I think that Grass-types are the best for her.....like the last post...Cherrim.....or if no....Dawn will master Water-types like Misty...Shellos......maybe not....

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
The only grass types I see are Budew or Cherrim

Ahhh !!!! I get it !!
Your Dawn so you're the one to pick your faves....
Budew is cute but Oddish is better....

Dawn wont get Roserade. Her rival, Nando already has Roselia and since when do characters in the anime get the same pokemon as one of their main rivals? Cherrim is more likely.

Right now, they're only focusiong on Generation 4 Pokemon or Pokemon that got evolutions. Oddish is a Gen 1 Pokemon, not a Gen 4 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back