Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR, maybe dawn will trade her buizel for ash's aipom and then will feel a dire need of a water pokemon and then will catch a mantyke.
I am confused....do u guys think a water/flying pokemon can only fly above water and not above land??

She'll keep Buizel. Therefore, she won't need Mantyke. It's probably going to go to Ash or to Brock. Most likely Brock since it's a baby Pokemon...

I doubt she'll get a Burmy remeber how badly she screwed up trying to cach one before? T_T`

Well I wouldn't know beause I've only seen the pics....WHY DID It TAKE THEM FOREVER TO GET THE EPISODES HERE?!?!

They're the episode after the Buizel, while in Japan, they've already given a title to DP057 and DP058

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
She'll keep Buizel. Therefore, she won't need Mantyke. It's probably going to go to Ash or to Brock. Most likely Brock since it's a baby Pokemon...

One question, how do you know Dawn will keep Buizel? Because you dont. The traed could happen and at this point I think it will.

Dawn should keep Buizel. She needs a powerhouse and if Piplup doesn't evovle, she still needs Buizel on her team, beacuse all her Pokemon are cutsey. And by catching Buizel, she proved she doesn't need a party of cutesy Pokemon

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Dawn should keep Buizel. She needs a powerhouse and if Piplup doesn't evovle, she still needs Buizel on her team, beacuse all her Pokemon are cutsey. And by catching Buizel, she proved she doesn't need a party of cutesy Pokemon

Oh so just because you say she needs Buizel she will keep it. Coordinators dont need powerhouses. Contests are about elligance and appearence. Not power. And if Ash trades Aipom for Buizel then Dawn will have A great pokemon for contests and that can hold its own in battle. And lately Buizel hasnt been so powerful. And with Ash he could unleash his true power.

YA and they kinda need a stronger Pokemon that can battle in the second round. Imagine someone battling with a Pokemon that can't battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back