Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonsly said:
Okay thanks. And im sorry. I think that these pokemon would fit Dawn:

Ponyta
Cherrim
Chikorita
Cyndaquil

I cant think of any other but I think those would fit her pretty well.

Ponyta: Maybe....
Cherrim: Possibly....
Chickorita & Cyndaquil: No.This is from 2nd Gen and it's pointless to revive them...

Unless they make G/S/C, which would mean that Ash would be going back to Johto and hopefully Dawn will join him

well, its quite possible that a remake is going to happen, in which case i will like dawn to have chikorita.

The remake of the game? That's not going to happen. And they won't go to Johto unless they want to bring May back a bit because she's there.

Silver said:
The remake of the game? That's not going to happen. And they won't go to Johto unless they want to bring May back a bit because she's there.

why not? they remade pallet-league......why not johto? besides bringing back may seems a very potent idea!!

Johto honestly wasn't that importand. Nothing happened theren that isn't normal but I still think the game was better than any others thats why I play Pokemon Shiny Gold (made by Zel of pokecommunity) alot.

i saw zel on youtube.he told me to say no to pirates people.(i hate that people sell fake games like chaos black!)it says to comment on pokecommunity.it was either the shiny gold kanto glitch or the tutorial on how to get shiny gold.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff topic!anyways chikarita is most likely to not happen.why because i saw this video showing may having chikarita some girl with totodile and harley with cyndaquil.and may went emerald style!

whats wrong with this electimortar person!!!
Silver said:
Johto honestly wasn't that importand. Nothing happened theren that isn't normal but I still think the game was better than any others thats why I play Pokemon Shiny Gold (made by Zel of pokecommunity) alot.

thats why it needs a remake!

shakir99 said:
whats wrong with this electimortar person!!!
Silver said:

thats why it needs a remake!

Remake or not.... It's pointless....

no its ok....

on topic....do you guys think dawn has a chance to catch more than 6 pokes this season? the writers are trying to do new things- so i think theres a possibility!

I'm not sure. She might, but I'm not entirely sure. She might just ger 6 on the dot and that's it

I dont think Dawn will get more than six pokemon. I do think though, since Sinnoh will probally be longer than Johto, that Dawn has A chance of getting six pokemon.

I think they might go to the Battle Zone after a there might be some challenge there. Either that or they go to Johto and take some challenge there.

But look guys, Sinnoh is the biggest region we have ever had so its going to be at least as long as Johto if not longer. So I think that once Sinnoh is over Ash will head over to Pallet Town and from there learn about the fifth gen. He then goes to the new 5th gen land.

Bonsly's right about Sinnoh being the best, but we might have another BF-style arc. If the fans get the G/S/C remake, a re-trip through Johto is assured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back