Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver said:
YA and they kinda need a stronger Pokemon that can battle in the second round. Imagine someone battling with a Pokemon that can't battle.

Yeah and dont get me wrong, I like Buizel and he is strong, but he only knows how to battle and not how to do contest battles. Where as Aipom is great at contest battles.

True Power ? Like if Pikachu ? Pikachu's been there forever, and it seems like were still waiting for it's power to come out. How Ash battles, Buizel would be a pickle. And besides, Buziel hasn't gotten the hang of Contests yet. Bonsly, please you must agree with what I say, I created this thread, but no, I'm not bringing the Ban List back into play. I just want to apply something good, instead of annyoing me with the SAME, STUPID details. It's annyoing, and I heard you the first time

Buziel+Dawn=A very awesome cominbation
Buziel+Ash=A disaster

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
True Power ? Like if Pikachu ? Pikachu's been there forever, and it seems like were still waiting for it's power to come out. How Ash battles, Buizel would be a pickle. And besides, Buziel hasn't gotten the hang of Contests yet. Bonsly, please you must agree with what I say, I created this thread, but no, I'm not bringing the Ban List back into play. I just want to apply something good, instead of annyoing me with the SAME, STUPID details. It's annyoing, and I heard you the first time

Buziel+Dawn=A very awesome cominbation
Buziel+Ash=A disaster

Your right. Dawn doesnt need all those cutesy pokemon So Ash could trade Aipom for Piplup instead. That would be much much better dont you think? Pikachu defeated Regice so shutup. Also im stating the facts. The trade is very possible now but you cant accept that. And if you can finally do that then good for you but if not then something is wrong with you. Sure your stating your opinion and thats fine but you cant ignore the facts. They exist. And we will find out how good Ash battles with Buizel when the Chimchar's Tears episode airs in 1 week. Yeah you heard me right. The preview shows Ash battling with Chimchar and Buizel while Dawn uses Pikachu and Piplup. Ash and BUizel is not A bad combination.

well, the aipom and buizel episode is comin just two weeks.....maybe that will answer everything!

one question to D&P , if u are so strongly against the trade thing, tell me why have they made an episode title "Aipom and Buizel- respective roads" ? what do you expect to happen in that episode??

Bleah ! The episode title proves nothing until; the synopsis happens, both probably find out that there "respective roads" are the roads that their Trainers are on

mabye sheel catch mesprit because she saw it at the beginning.

When they free 3 pixies from them galactic and go to the top of coronet to stop them and before ash and brock try to cyrus mesprit desides to go with dawn. as for the sixth spot ehh?? chirrim

Mesprit will join Dawn like Manaphy [May] and Jirachi [Max] did. The tearfully leave Dawn at the end

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Mesprit will join Dawn like Manaphy [May] and Jirachi [Max] did. The tearfully leave Dawn at the end

Why do you do that? First you post that crap on serebii and now here?! You know that will never happen. And quit stealing my ideas.

Ugh I can't believe that we have to wait a week and two day to see the next episode. Or the pictures in my case....IT'S S ANOYING THAT WERE ONLY AT LIKE EPISODE 9 IN CANADA!

Dont worry. As soon as im finished watching th episode here I will tell if the trade happened or not, or any other important details.

Silver said:
I chack the pics at poketmonsters or serebii.

Yeah I forgot about that. But still they dont get the pics up till like A day or two after the episode airs.

Oh, your talking about the forums? Yeah some member there can get some pics up after the episode shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back