Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonsly said:
xxashxx said:
Bonsly said:
May had Torchic but yet she got Blubasaur in Hoenn. And I think Dawn could get A Chikorita.

I thought May only had one Bulbasaur. Anyway I don't see why Dawn would not get any of the 2nd generation Pokemon. Even if they are not the final 2 Pokemon I hope Dawn gets really strong Pokemon for her final 2 Pokemon.:)

No I never said that. I was saying that May had to starter pokemon so Dawn could get two starter pokemon.

Oh ok. Sorry I was confused because the way it was worded made it sound like she had 3 of them.:)

xxashxx said:
Bonsly said:
xxashxx said:
Bonsly said:
May had Torchic but yet she got Blubasaur in Hoenn. And I think Dawn could get A Chikorita.

I thought May only had one Bulbasaur. Anyway I don't see why Dawn would not get any of the 2nd generation Pokemon. Even if they are not the final 2 Pokemon I hope Dawn gets really strong Pokemon for her final 2 Pokemon.:)

No I never said that. I was saying that May had to starter pokemon so Dawn could get two starter pokemon.

Oh ok. Sorry I was confused because the way it was worded made it sound like she had 3 of them.:)

No its okay. Lol that would be so wierd if she had 3 of them lol.

that will make a pair of electric pokemon for dawn! bt possible of-course, seein how she has got two water types....

I think it will be ponyta and cherrim too. But doesnt ponyta seem a little...big for dawn. It would work i just cant see her with ponyta but it could work.

ya, i also have big doubts about Ponyta.....dawn never seemed to be a rider-type!!

I hope she gets a Charmander sometime on her quest because with her and Ash both with a Charizard then they would nearly be unstoppable in battles.:)

Well big whoop. I belive you can't switch out in the middle of a contest and she is to much of a n00b to battle.

i dont think so.....firstly she will need to have a eevee to get the evo. forms which i doubt since may already had one in the last gen....

shakir99 said:
i dont think so.....firstly she will need to have a eevee to get the evo. forms which i doubt since may already had one in the last gen....

Well someone has to showcase those pokemon. Other pokemon she could capture are Ponyta, Cherrim or a Johto starter if there is a G/S/C remake.

Treecko Boy said:
I Can See Her With A Bronzor

can you now ?.....I never saw bronzor in the main storyline; it most certainly lacks the ability to show emotions, which disqualifies it as a main character.

If it's any Steel type, Riolu has a chance, it would give her an egg. And she could trade Buizel to Ash if she gets Riolu and then use Lucario and Aipom in Contests. Any Pokemon that has a broad movepool, is a Contest-made Pokemon, like Lucario

Yeah but when was the last time the female character got an egg in the main season? Oh let me think, that has never happened. May didnt get an egg during Hoenn. And Misty getting Togepi doesnt count because she ended up going with Ash to Johto so that was like A filler season for her. Now if there is another filler season like BF then I think Dawn might get an egg like May did, but if not. Dawn aint gettin an egg.

well, being neutral, Dawn most certainly can have an egg.....they r doing so many new things in this season, why not give the lead main character an egg! though i still think riolu does not suit as a contest pokemon.....but u can never tell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back