Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

George2FRESH said:
The man fiddling with the bomb... er.. gadget.
Man with the Gadget: Hello fellow trainer! Would you mind trying out my latest invention?

oyeah1988 said:
Awesome game Calvin (Zyflair) I am 2-2 and $300 richer :D
* Jubilife City...
???: Hey!! Oyeah!
* You turn to face into the direction of a young man, waving frantically at you.
Should you back away and make a run for it or punch him in the face?
???: You probably don't recognize me, but I'm one of Professor Zyflair's aides. He told me that you should contact him on the phones at the Pokemon Center.
* With that, he left.
* Choose an action:
Go to the Pokemon Center.
Go to the PokeMart.
Go sightseeing.
Travel to Oreburgh City.
Travel to Floaroma Town.
Travel to Canalave City.

Celebi23 said:
I beat Calvin, I guess I get $600. Time to buy another pack, then head onward!
* You head onto Orebugh city. The route takes one day...
* You cannot undertake an action until tomorrow 3/16

Oh wait, you're already there :p

Jariel said:
just wanna check since I finished with mom (good ol' mom) im automatically sent to jubilife right so I need to battle a cpu next?
Correct. The details are below:
* You arrive at the city with the gates in sight... but there seems to be a line blocking your way. Wonder what's in front of you? You ask one of the people in line what's going on.
Passerby: You don't know? There's this kid that won't let anyone go into Jubilife city inless you beat him in a Pokemon TCG battle.
* ... ok then.
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 3
* Defeat the kid, who you later learn is named Youngster Calvin, blocking the path in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $300 and passage into Jubilife City.

Celebi23 and Lenny
* Oreburgh City... Choose a place to go to.

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

From where?... I don't see any options.

* Oh... well... just pick a place in Oreburgh.

The museum! :D

* You go into the museum.
Person at the counter: Hello! Welcome to Oreburgh Museum. It'll cost you $100 to view our arts.
* Will you pay?

ffffffffff

No, I'll leave. I'll go to the PokeMart then :]

I guess I'll head to the Pokemon Center.

I lost against Rival Lunar Wing and I'd like to Go to Jubilife City.

Zyflair said:
Man with the Gadget: Hello fellow trainer! Would you mind trying out my latest invention?

As long as it's not illegal, and won't blow up in my face, and if you're not trying to frame me with anything.. sure I'll give it a try.

I will head to the Pokemon Center now

Zyflair: What are the starter decks (coughcouchPleasebeRampardosorKingdraorMachampcoughcough):p

Lenny said:
ffffffffff

No, I'll leave. I'll go to the PokeMart then :]
I'll be updating that soon.

Celebi23 said:
I guess I'll head to the Pokemon Center.
* You find a card lying on the ground! Would you like to pick it up?

ESP said:
I lost against Rival Lunar Wing and I'd like to Go to Jubilife City.
* Jubilife City...
???: Hey!! ESP!
* You turn to face into the direction of a young man, waving frantically at you.
Should you back away and make a run for it or punch him in the face?
???: You probably don't recognize me, but I'm one of Professor Zyflair's aides. He told me that you should contact him on the phones at the Pokemon Center.
* With that, he left.
* Choose an action:
Go to the Pokemon Center.
Go to the PokeMart.
Go sightseeing.
Travel to Oreburgh City.
Travel to Floaroma Town.
Travel to Canalave City.

George2FRESH said:
Zyflair said:

As long as it's not illegal, and won't blow up in my face, and if you're not trying to frame me with anything.. sure I'll give it a try.
* He gives you the gadget.

oyeah1988 said:
I will head to the Pokemon Center now
Professor Zyflair: Hey! I’m glad you made it safe over there. Jubilife City is a great place for beginners to start at. The TCG School over there has some excellent tips for some people getting used to the game. Many of the students over there like trading from time to time as well. I have also heard about Jubilife TV tower. You might want to visit over there as well. Well, I have a busy schedule ahead of me! Gotta go!

* What will you do now?

Smacktack said:
Zyflair: What are the starter decks (coughcouchPleasebeRampardosorKingdraorMachampcoughcough):p
Piplup and Friends
Chimchar and Friends
Turtwig and Friends
Buneary and Friends
Pikachu and Friends
Starly and Friends
Pidgey and Friends

Zyflair: I guess I will go with Turtwig and Friends. I also need the network...

Yeah. I'll pick it up.

Sweet. It'll be useful. Now what are my choices?

Smacktack said:
Zyflair: I guess I will go with Turtwig and Friends. I also need the network...
It's time for you to embark on your journey. Right now, you are in my laboratory in Sandgem Town. I suggest you take the route to Jubilife City, which will lead you on to your main journey. But before that, you might want to visit this town's PokeMart. Hmm... do you have any money? Oh, I see... $1000 indeed. Or, you can also visit your home town, Twinleaf Town, and say goodbye to your mother.

*What will you do next?
Go to Jubilife City?
Go to Twinleaf Town?
Go to the PokeMart?

Celebi23 said:
Yeah. I'll pick it up.
* You pick up a Rainbow Energy card.

George2FRESH said:
Sweet. It'll be useful. Now what are my choices?
* Would you like to talk to someone else or leave Jubilife TV?

Now that I'm done with the PokeMart, I'd like to head to the Oreburgh Mine :)

* You approach the Oreburgh Mine, only to be stopped by a guard.
Guard: Sorry, but you need a pass to get in.
* What will you do now?

I think I'll leave. Can I go to the Pokemart now?

* Buy what you want, and then take an action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back