Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

I'm slightly lost...
Should I be playing people right now?

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

George2FRESH RPG Log:

Money: $2000

Deck: Turtwig and Friends

Card Inventory:
3 x Turtwig DP
2 x Grotle DP
1 x Torterra DP
3 x Burmy Grass Cloak SW
1 x Wormadam Grass Cloak SW
4 x Mom's Kindness
3 x Potion
2 x Switch
12 x Grass Energy
1 x PokeDex Handy
1 x Rival

Record:
4-4

Losses:
Lenny
BigPokex
RayquazaEX x2

Wins:
oyeah1988
BigPokex

Won 1 against George and Lost 1

Rec:1-1

Oh yea forgot about that first match, it was so fast lol. Donked my Burmy. =[

Pikachu and Friends

Martainia said:
I'm slightly lost...
Should I be playing people right now?
If a trainer wishes to battle CPU (in this case, Rival Lunar Wing is their current target), then you load that decklist and battle them.

I'm updating all records. The storyline will continue on Sunday or Saturday.

We can play more than one person?! Cool. But can I add the reward cards in first?

Professor Zyflair: Yes you may.

i lost against Rival Lunar Wing

I beat Jariel.

I beat LW. :O Then I lost to Jariel. I needed 2/4 heads to win it all.
Flip 1: Heads. YAY!
Flip 2: Tails. 1 for 2. I just have to jeep that.
Flip 3: Tails. Still a chance.
Flip 4: Tails. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

played another game with lunar and still lost *hates weakness

won against celebi lucky me he gets tails more often than heads hahaha

Pikapi!!! 2 wins battling George2FRESH{L}

And those knockouts were RIGHT BEFORE I was about to bring out Mr. Torterra lol. GG's Ray. I would have had you that 2nd game if Torterra wasn't my last prize lol.

Professor Zyflair: Looks like you've gotten the hang of it! I'm not surprised most you lost against Lunar Wing. He's been traveling around for a little bit. In fact, he already has a badge!

But enough of him. It's time for you to embark on your journey. Right now, you are in my laboratory in Sandgem Town. I suggest you take the route to Jubilife City, which will lead you on to your main journey. But before that, you might want to visit this town's PokeMart. Hmm... do you have any money? Oh, I see... $1000 indeed. Or, you can also visit your home town, Twinleaf Town, and say goodbye to your mother.

*What will you do next?
Go to Jubilife City?
Go to Twinleaf Town?
Go to the PokeMart?

Is this a race to the finish? If it is, I'll go to the PokeMart. If it isn't, I'll go back home.

Professor Zyflair: Well, it is a race, but it's up to you if you want to take your time.

I shall therefore head to the Pokemart where I already bought some stuff. I'd like to go to Jubilife now unless I have to wait.

O.K. send me home Professor Zyflair :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back