• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] HG/SS! Feraligatr Prime! [W]GIMMEH JUMPLUFF

Nothing I saw that would justify the postage, sorry.

Hey guys! I really want those Jumpluffs! Let me know if you have any, I'm very open to trading for them!

cml for baltoy GE.

thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69695

Hey I've got a TSD. CML for more for the Gatr Prime.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
How's the condition on you ancient mew?? thanks :)
It's in very good condition. I didn't see much from your thread though, sorry.
the situation said:
cml for baltoy GE.

thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69695
Wait, are you looking for the RH Phanpy, Baltoy GE, or both? Regardless, I'm not a huge fan of trades with just commons, so nothing I saw unless you need more from my thread.

Brawler said:
Hey I've got a TSD. CML for more for the Gatr Prime.
Well actually I'm not needing the TSD as much any more. I'm mainly looking for HG/SS right now. So not much else I saw that I wanted.

flygon . said:
CML for RH Phanpy
As I said before, nothing I saw that would merit postage costs.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] HG/SS! Feraligatr Prime! [W]Jumpluff, JP LANTURN PRIME

Hey guys, I know you guys have Jumpluffs now that HG/SS has been released! Help me out!

Also interested in Lanturn Prime JP if anyone has one soon enough.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Stuffz [W]Want a Typhlosion HG/SS soon!+Jumpluff, Lanturn Prime

Hey guys, I want a Typhlosion HG/SS and a Quilava HG/SS for a friend soon, so help me out (but please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers). Also if anyone has that Lugia promo lemme know, I also want it for a friend.

And Jumpluff of course.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Stuffz [W]REALLY WANT LUGIA PROMO and Lanturn Prime JP

Bump 3 for the week, I want the new Lugia Promo for a friend, so let me know if you have it!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] 4 RH Shuppet, 3x Gengar SF, 2x Slowking, More! [W] To CYL

Bump, I have some more wants I don't feel like listing, so just post and I'll see if you've got something I want!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] 4 RH Shuppet, 3x Gengar SF, 2x Slowking, More! [W] To CYL

cml for uxie lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

2 Poke Blower *****
2x Sunflora HG/SS
1x BTS
1x Felicity's Drawing *
i will do those for gallade 4 x ansd charizard g x tin

No thanks, the Gallade is probably worth more than all of those.

First bump!

I'm interested in Verified Sellership, so let's make a few trades! I have more wants (many unlisted), and I'll let go of some of the lesser stuff for cheap.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] 4 RH Shuppet, 3x Gengar SF, more! EASY TRADES! [W] To CYL

Can you CML for Uxie X?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] 4 RH Shuppet, 3x Gengar SF, more! EASY TRADES! [W] To CYL

i have 2 bts and cml for more

i want ur uxie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back