• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]I'll CYL, STILL WANT LANTURNS

Bump, a few new things, new rule stating that if you don't respond within a certain amount of time that the trade is considered off.

On another note, I'm putting my 12 Expert Belts back up for trade! I REALLY WANT 2 SF TYRANITAR by this weekend, let's make a deal! I want 2 Larvitar SF as well and 1 SF Pupitar.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]I'll CYL, STILL WANT LANTURNS

CML for your

GE Baltoy
GE Togepi RH
GE Togetic RH

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

the crippler 18 said:
CML for your

GE Baltoy
GE Togepi RH
GE Togetic RH

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)
Interested in your Tyranitar and the Shaymin land holo, though not quite as much. If you have a Poke Radar I'm very interested in that as well. Anything else from my thread you need? If not, we'll work something out for just the Tyranitar.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]NEED SF TYRANITAR BY WEEKEND

I could also use...

1x Night Maintenance
2x Expert Belt

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]NEED SF TYRANITAR BY WEEKEND

i can get you a tyranitar on tuesday. are you coming up to new berlin for cities? i could get it to you there also.

the crippler 18 said:
I could also use...

1x Night Maintenance
2x Expert Belt
Alright, well how about this:
My GE Baltoy (some slight scuffing from use), GE Togepi RH, GE Togetic RH, 2 Expert Belt for:
Your: Shaymin Land Holo, Tyranitar

LMK or counter.

richkid50000 said:
i can get you a tyranitar on tuesday. are you coming up to new berlin for cities? i could get it to you there also.
Not going to New Berlin, I'm busy on Saturday, and even then I'd go to the Des Plaines one.

By this, do you mean you'd be able to send on Tuesday? If so, let me see if I can get some trades by tomorrow first. If not, I'll let you know.

okay just PM me or post in my thread. id be able to get it and then send on wednesday.

My: 2x Tyranitar SF
Your: Lucario GL and Lake Boundary

I can send tomorrow so you get them fast. LMK

How about this...

My
Shaymin Land Holo PT
Tyranitar SF

Your
GE Baltoy
GE Togepi RH
GE Togetic RH
1x Expert Belt
1x Night Maintenance

My 3x T-Tar 1 Is holo
Your Garch C Tin

the crippler 18 said:
How about this...

My
Shaymin Land Holo PT
Tyranitar SF

Your
GE Baltoy
GE Togepi RH
GE Togetic RH
1x Expert Belt
1x Night Maintenance
Alright, looks like I might not need the Tyranitar anymore. I'm interested in the 2x Poke Drawer though, any chance we could just switch the Tyranitar for the 2 Poke Drawer +'s?
YourP1MP said:
My: 2x Tyranitar SF
Your: Lucario GL and Lake Boundary

I can send tomorrow so you get them fast. LMK
Deal! There's some slight scratches on the holo though, so I can throw something else in with the trade. Anyway I'll PM you.
ace11 said:
My 3x T-Tar 1 Is holo
Your Garch C Tin
Looks like I won't be needing the Tyranitars anymore. Didn't see too much else I needed at the moment.

I have a T-Tar from SF.
I need these
1 Expert Belt
10 Basic Metal(if you have any)
10 Basic Dark(if you have any)
1 Garchomp C(you said it's free and I need one)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have a T-Tar from SF.
I need these
1 Expert Belt
10 Basic Metal(if you have any)
10 Basic Dark(if you have any)
1 Garchomp C(you said it's free and I need one)
I agreed on a trade for the Tyranitars already. I also don't have enough Metals or Darks to spare at the moment.

Interested in the following: Felicity's Drawing, Poke Radar (if you have one), and the 2 RH Flaaffy's (PL). See if there's anything else from my thread you need. (As promised, I'll throw in the Garchomp C for free.)

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]Stuffz

Um what Could I get for the Felicity's Drawing?
Maybe like an E-Belt or Poketurn or Palmer's Contribution?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] LP Uxie, Gallade 4 X, Exp Belt [W]Stuffz

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Um what Could I get for the Felicity's Drawing?
Maybe like an E-Belt or Poketurn or Palmer's Contribution?
I could do an Expert Belt for it, but I'd like it if the trade was a little bigger. Anything for the two RH Flaaffy's?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Uxie X, Gallade 4 X, Sally X, Exp Belt [W]Stuffz

Bump! Updated w/ Salamence X and Uxie X!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Uxie X, Gallade 4 X, Sally X, Exp Belt [W]Stuffz

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation! Got a few new cards, but nothing too notable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back