• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

PokemonLv63X said:
all right i get you, wich ones can i get?
Let's see, I can spare the following at little cost:
Sudowoodo H
Gible City Promo
And then how about you can pick one from: Call Energy, RC, Azelf, Uxie

Let me know if that's enough.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

Dichromate said:
Let's see, I can spare the following at little cost:
Sudowoodo H
Gible City Promo
And then how about you can pick one from: Call Energy, RC, Azelf, Uxie

Let me know if that's enough.
can i just get the sudowoodo, call energy, and the azelf?

Please CML for 1x Alph Lithograph (TWO) and 1x Lugia (HGSS02).

@eevee: Need to see if the Alph is going to Shakespeare or not first.

PokemonLv63X said:
can i just get the sudowoodo, call energy, and the azelf?
I still feel that's too much a bit much though. Again, here's a recap:

Entei & Raikou Bottom: Covered by Palkia G Lv. X
Lanturn Prime: Covered by damaged Uxie X

Call Energy and the RH Azelf are both high demand, so I feel as if adding in one high-demand card is already a very good deal for you. So unfortunately I can't do Call and Azelf. My previous offer still stands; let me know what you do. Thanks!

Dichromate said:
@eevee: Need to see if the Alph is going to Shakespeare or not first.

I still feel that's too much a bit much though. Again, here's a recap:

Entei & Raikou Bottom: Covered by Palkia G Lv. X
Lanturn Prime: Covered by damaged Uxie X

Call Energy and the RH Azelf are both high demand, so I feel as if adding in one high-demand card is already a very good deal for you. So unfortunately I can't do Call and Azelf. My previous offer still stands; let me know what you do. Thanks!
ok i will just take the azelf

PokemonLv63X said:
ok i will just take the azelf
Alright, so we will do:
My: Palkia G Lv. X, Uxie Lv. X (damaged), Azelf RH
Your: Lanturn Prime, Entei/Raikou LEGEND Bottom

If this is good, just PM me to finalize. Thanks!

I didn't see much else on your Haves (RH Azelf is spoken for now...).
You read my list correct, I have all the Togetics.

I value the Aquapolis holo and the Light Togetics (1st edition and unlimited) highest.

Shakespeare said:
I didn't see much else on your Haves (RH Azelf is spoken for now...).
You read my list correct, I have all the Togetics.

I value the Aquapolis holo and the Light Togetics (1st edition and unlimited) highest.
Actually, I do have another one I can spare; it's in great condition. Let me know what that can cover. Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I no longer need the unlimited Light Togetic, but am still interested in the 1st Ed Light Togetic. My priority for the cards are: Aquapolis highest, 1st ed Light Togetic next, EX Team Rocket Returns last.

Edit 2: Since you like offers, here's an initial offer:
My: Alph Lithograph TWO, RH Azelf LA
Your: Togetic Aquapolis Holo, 1st ed Light Togetic
Let me know where to go from here, and let me know we can fit that EX Team Rocket Returns one in the trade.

cml for rh dce, rh mr mime mt, and steelix prime

its geo baby said:
cml for rh dce, rh mr mime mt, and steelix prime
I want the Entei Suicune LEGEND Top for a friend. Also the RH Mr. Mime has many light scratches (absolutely playable though), just so you know. Anyway LMK if we can work something out.

its geo baby said:
so what is the deal
Hm, I'm bad at offering, but I'll start with:
My RH DCE and RH Mr. Mime (sort of a throw-in)
Your Entei Suicune top

LMK or counter. Thanks!

can i add something to get steelix

its geo baby said:
can i add something to get steelix

Hm, didn't see much else i was interested in. Let me know if you want to continue.

its geo baby said:
Well I mean, I'm looking for Lanturn Prime and the bottom of Entei Raikou, plus old collection wants mostly. I just don't have too many wants at the moment.

If you want to replace the RH DCE with Steelix Prime that's fine, or if you happen to have one of the above cards that'd be great as well. Let me know. Thanks!

i have 3 pokemon rescues...and i want to keep the dce instead of the steelix. but if we come to an agreement including the steelix, totally fine as well

its geo baby said:
i have 3 pokemon rescues...and i want to keep the dce instead of the steelix. but if we come to an agreement including the steelix, totally fine as well
Hm, the 3 Pokemon Rescues wouldn't quite cut it overall. I mean, if you really want the Steelix, I guess I wouldn't mind taking Crobat or the other half of Suicune/Entei off your hands; I understand that they're probably worth more, so you can add some stuff if you wish. So it'd be something like:
My DCE RH, Steelix Prime, Mr. Mime RH, ???
Your: Suicune/Entei full or Suicune/Entei top + Crobat prime

Just let me know what's up. I need to sleep for tonight so I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Your
RH DCE
RH Mr. Mime

My
Entei Suicune top

its geo baby said:
Your
RH DCE
RH Mr. Mime

My
Entei Suicune top

I'll do this. Feel free to PM me, or I'll PM you when I get back from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back