• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

u had an offer for me before(listed below)

hi i have
1 lanturn prime
2 palmers contribution

i want;
2 call energy
1 dce
uxie lvl x

i now have a trade thread so u can check if u want

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

Javier8100 said:
u had an offer for me before(listed below)

hi i have
1 lanturn prime
2 palmers contribution

i want;
2 call energy
1 dce
uxie lvl x

i now have a trade thread so u can check if u want
Before you trade for the Uxie Lv. X, here are some pictures:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1261/p1050605i.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9554/p1050599.jpg
The scratching is more apparent on the actual card than it is in the picture. As I said, I will let it go for relatively cheap.

I see you have the bottom of Entei Raikou; I really want that. The RH DCE is outgoing, sorry about that; if you just want a normal one I can spare one. How about:
Your Lanturn Prime and bottom of Entei Raikou LEGEND (NM-mint condition, right?)
My Uxie X and 1 Call Energy or Uxie X and 1 DCE (not reverse holo)

LMK or counter. Thanks!

Dichromate said:
Before you trade for the Uxie Lv. X, here are some pictures:
The scratching is more apparent on the actual card than it is in the picture. As I said, I will let it go for relatively cheap.

I see you have the bottom of Entei Raikou; I really want that. The RH DCE is outgoing, sorry about that; if you just want a normal one I can spare one. How about:
Your Lanturn Prime and bottom of Entei Raikou LEGEND (NM-mint condition, right?)
My Uxie X and 1 Call Energy or Uxie X and 1 DCE (not reverse holo)

LMK or counter. Thanks!
im not sure if i can trade the entei raikou legend.yup they are all nm.
how about

my lanturn prime

your uxie x?
im new to trading so i really dont know

Javier8100 said:
im not sure if i can trade the entei raikou legend.yup they are all nm.
how about

my lanturn prime

your uxie x?
im new to trading so i really don't know
Hm, if you can't trade something, you probably shouldn't put it on your trade thread. Unfortunately that's the one I'm really looking for. Also, even if Uxie X is damaged, I still value it higher than Lanturn.

The E&R bottom is my main priority though; Lanturn is actually quite low priority now. Let me know if you're still able to trade the E&R bottom.

Dichromate said:
Hm, if you can't trade something, you probably shouldn't put it on your trade thread. Unfortunately that's the one I'm really looking for. Also, even if Uxie X is damaged, I still value it higher than Lanturn.

The E&R bottom is my main priority though; Lanturn is actually quite low priority now. Let me know if you're still able to trade the E&R bottom.
oh i had it on there before i had thoughts of keeping it.

do you think i can add something for uxie

Javier8100 said:
oh i had it on there before i had thoughts of keeping it.

do you think i can add something for uxie

Hm, unfortunately, my wants are rather sparse right now, so probably not, sorry. Let me know if you change your mind on the E&R.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! + Cheap Uxie X! Call NRG! [W] Latias*

Hey! Is the Uxie X playable? If so, please cml and see if there's anything you'd like for it. Thanks!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! + Cheap Uxie X! Call NRG! [W] Latias*

wonderer said:
Hey! Is the Uxie X playable? If so, please cml and see if there's anything you'd like for it. Thanks!
Absolutely! As specified before though, it has many scratches and some odd spots on the picture. 100% playable though.

Only thing I saw though was the Latias EX and the Platinum packs if you can assure that they haven't been tampered with/weighed/etc. Wouldn't terribly mind some of the other EX's either. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Crobat! Donphan! Cheap Uxie X! [W] Latias*

Yeah, the PL packs haven't be tampered or weighed. I got a bunch from the store and didn't get around to opening them all, so these are whats left. Latias Ex is still up for grabs too. Not quite sure how beat up your uxie is, or what you're looking to get for it so suggest an offer and we'll take it from there?

If you've got a pic, that'd be great, too.

wonderer said:
Yeah, the PL packs haven't be tampered or weighed. I got a bunch from the store and didn't get around to opening them all, so these are whats left. Latias Ex is still up for grabs too. Not quite sure how beat up your uxie is, or what you're looking to get for it so suggest an offer and we'll take it from there?

If you've got a pic, that'd be great, too.
I took some pics earlier:
The pictures make the card look better than it actually is; if you look at the second picture, the scratching in the text box on the bottom is pretty much the scratching all over the card. Plus there are also little tiny spots here and there. I'll value it around $10-$12 ish, as opposed to the market price of $20-30.

How about Latias EX and 1 pack of Platinum for it? As I said, pretty cheap for a Uxie X. LMK if you're interested. Thanks!
its geo baby said:
cml for rh dce
Sorry man, didn't see anything.
RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please cml for Crobat Prime, thanks.
Not much at the moment, sorry.

Cool, sounds good to me! PM to confirm. This'll be awesome for my deck :)

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Crobat! Donphan! Call NRG! RH Azelf! [W] Latias*, Old Stuff!

Bump! Looking for a whole assortment of old cards and EX's and stuff! Letting go of pre-Platinum cards for cheap!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Crobat! Donphan! Call NRG! RH Azelf! [W] Latias*, Old Stuff!

cml for
call nrg
dce
chomp c x promo

Nothing I need, sorry.

Note: I am likely getting rid of many of my DP-SF rares soon. If you want something, now's the time to ask!

CML for the bat prime.

Sorry, didn't see much since I'm sorta looking for old stuff at the moment.

Hello there. Long time, no see. I was wondering if you would check my list for the following (priority by order)

MOST IMPORTANT:

1x Donphan Prime
1x Crobat Prime
1x Shaymin Lv. X (Land forme)

Not so important, but useful:
2x Azelf (RH)
2x Uxie (League Promo RH)
1x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
4x Rare Candy (UL)
1x Shaymin UL

Thanks.

Sorry man, nothing I terribly needed at the moment (I'm really just trying to fill my collection out right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back