• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Alph ONE / Steelix Prime / more! [W] Lugia LEGEND Bottom

I have all the Unleashed stuff except…
1 Steelix Prime
2 beedrill
1 crobat
2 manaphy
1 ninetales
2 octillery
2 poliwrath
1 steelix. Interested?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Alph ONE / Steelix Prime / more! [W] Lugia LEGEND Bottom

Hm? That's what I have, not what I want. My wants are listed at the top.

I noticed you are getting a 10th movie set. I am interested in
Crystal Tower's Entei
Striking Back Mewtwo
Tree of Beginning's Mew
Wave-Guiding Hero Lucario

I have Lugia Legend bottom. CML for more cards to add.

Unfortunately I didn't see much, seeing as other than the Lugia Legend I'm mostly looking for old cards. Also the Lugia Legend is sort of a low want.

I have the Delta Species Holon Phantoms Latias, 11/110. It is the "reverse holo" version (series name on picture, name in gold).
If you still need it, how's 2x Buffer Piece and 1x DCE?

Hm, I don't value it quite that highly, sorry.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend+more! [W] Stuff

Longtime bump! Got some Japanese cards for those who are interested.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

Hello I have

X 2 Poketurn
Palmer's Contribution
Latios and Latias EX Holon Phantoms RH Delta Species
Cash

I want these
Uxie LV.X slightly damaged value less then $30
Azelf LA RH Non Holo if you have it
Mesprite LA
X 2 Uxie LA League Promo

also cml if you don't see anything major i'm willing to bargain I can trade the above and pay put the difference or you can take out 1 Uxie League or Uixe LV.X

here is my list the cards I wanted were deck wants

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80749

If you decide to add cash in the offers please exchange offers through PMs.

Thanks!

~SotS

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

please cml for

Usaring Prime
Steelix Prime

Please cml for the Kyogre Groudon Legend, thanks!

I do have the Lanturn promo you're looking for.

CML for
Landmin X
7x Rare Candy
2x Pokedex
1x Unown R
1x Hoothoot (HGSS05)
1x Noctowl (HGSS06)
Mesprit LA
2x pokedrawer
Alph Lithograph 1
Expert Belt
Any Japanese Noctowls you have.

arapokemaster said:
Hello I have

X 2 Poketurn
Palmer's Contribution
Latios and Latias EX Holon Phantoms RH Delta Species
Cash

I want these
Uxie LV.X slightly damaged value less then $30
Azelf LA RH Non Holo if you have it
Mesprite LA
X 2 Uxie LA League Promo

also cml if you don't see anything major i'm willing to bargain I can trade the above and pay put the difference or you can take out 1 Uxie League or Uixe LV.X

here is my list the cards I wanted were deck wants

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80749
Hm? I don't seem to have a Uxie Lv. X listed anywhere anymore. Didn't see a whole lot i was interested in though, sorry.
PokemonCardBuyer said:
please cml for

Usaring Prime
Steelix Prime
Didn't see much, sorry.
Aphotic said:

Hm, let's see. I want the Cressy/Darkrai Legend, but obviously a Legend for a Legend + Promo isn't gonna work. Also interested in the Latias* but that's more valuable than the Legend already. Anything we could work out for just the promo Lanturn? I value it pretty highly so don't be modest.
ace310j said:
CML for
Landmin X
7x Rare Candy
2x Pokedex
1x Unown R
1x Hoothoot (HGSS05)
1x Noctowl (HGSS06)
Mesprit LA
2x pokedrawer
Alph Lithograph 1
Expert Belt
Any Japanese Noctowls you have.
Hm, I'm really only looking for my collection wants at the moment, and I didn't see any of them in your thread. You seem to have a lot of stuff though; if you have anything related to any Pokemon I like (including non-card items) feel free to let me know. Thanks!

The other thing would be the Shaymin Lv. X on your list.

Ok can we trade for just the X 2 Uxie,Azelf and Mesprit?

Poketurn are $8.99-15.99 each now
Each lati is $1

$20-$34 atleast how could you not see anything if the value is already equal

Actually maybe your were talking about if LV.X was in the trade?

Uxie LA is $5 each total $10
Mesprite is $4
Azelf RH is atleast $10-$14
$24-$28 my part is like $4 more still want to do it?

I did not see LV.X listed but someone wanted to buy it fro you on your sale thread for $20 a few days back so maybe you have it if so I could also pay some.

Dichromate said:
Hm? I don't seem to have a Uxie Lv. X listed anywhere anymore. Didn't see a whole lot i was interested in though, sorry.
PokemonCardBuyer said:
please cml for

Usaring Prime
Steelix Prime
Didn't see much, sorry.
Aphotic said:

Hm, let's see. I want the Cressy/Darkrai Legend, but obviously a Legend for a Legend + Promo isn't gonna work. Also interested in the Latias* but that's more valuable than the Legend already. Anything we could work out for just the promo Lanturn? I value it pretty highly so don't be modest.
Hm, I'm really only looking for my collection wants at the moment, and I didn't see any of them in your thread. You seem to have a lot of stuff though; if you have anything related to any Pokemon I like (including non-card items) feel free to let me know. Thanks!

I probably have some of the older cards from your collection wants. I will check.

Aphotic said:
The other thing would be the Shaymin Lv. X on your list.
Hm, alright then, I'll pass for now. If you'd like to make an offer on anything, feel free to, but I'm not in a huge rush to get that Lanturn, especially since I'm probably one of the few people who actually wants it.
arapokemaster said:
Ok can we trade for just the X 2 Uxie,Azelf and Mesprit?

Poketurn are $8.99-15.99 each now
Each lati is $1

$20-$34 atleast how could you not see anything if the value is already equal

Actually maybe your were talking about if LV.X was in the trade?

Uxie LA is $5 each total $10
Mesprite is $4
Azelf RH is atleast $10-$14
$24-$28 my part is like $4 more still want to do it?

I did not see LV.X listed but someone wanted to buy it fro you on your sale thread for $20 a few days back so maybe you have it if so I could also pay some.
That post was from several months ago, when the rotation hadn't been announced.

Anyway, I have all the Poketurns I need for now, and I didn't see anything else I needed from your thread, especially since my wants are so sparse right now. Sorry.

Bump, still looking for collection wants as well as possibly some metagame stuff.

plz cml for call energy

Do you have any Japanese Noctowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back