• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

ace310j said:
Do you have any Noctowls.
I've got an RH one from HG/SS and the Promo (HGSS06). That's it though.

I saw some cards i was interested in, but those two Noctowl aren't enough to justify a trade. Are you still interested in any of the items you previously mentioned?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

Dichromate said:
I've got an RH one from HG/SS and the Promo (HGSS06). That's it though.

I saw some cards i was interested in, but those two Noctowl aren't enough to justify a trade. Are you still interested in any of the items you previously mentioned?

Yes Im interested in
Mesprit LA
Alph Litho 1
Hoot-hoot promo
2x noctowls
2x rare candy

i have latios ex delta.. i want your kyogre groudon legend.. lmk what you could do

cml for 1x Shaymin Lv. X (Land forme)
1x Gallade 4

ace310j said:
Yes Im interested in
Mesprit LA
Alph Litho 1
Hoot-hoot promo
2x noctowls
2x rare candy
Let's see, I'm interested in the following items:

ERL Top (though from the looks of it you're looking for the bottom so...)
Xx Cyrus's
Xx RH Judge

Let me know if we can work something out for the ERL. If not though, I'm also interested in Kingdra prime, so just let me know. Thanks!

konter_j8902 said:
i have latios ex delta.. i want your kyogre groudon legend.. lmk what you could do
I've got a Latios d EX incoming. Didn't see much else at the moment, sorry.
Steelix_Kid said:
1x Gallade 4
Nothing I was looking for, sorry.

Bump! Looking for a Uxie Lv. X and some other unlisted stuff.

Dichromate said:
Let's see, I'm interested in the following items:

ERL Top (though from the looks of it you're looking for the bottom so...)
Xx Cyrus's
Xx RH Judge

Let me know if we can work something out for the ERL. If not though, I'm also interested in Kingdra prime, so just let me know. Thanks!

konter_j8902 said:
I've got a Latios d EX incoming. Didn't see much else at the moment, sorry.
Steelix_Kid said:
1x Gallade 4
Nothing I was looking for, sorry.

Im also interested in
1x Shaymin Lv. X (Land forme)
Absol G X

ace310j said:
Im also interested in
Absol G X
Alright, shot in the dark here. How about:

My: Absol G X, RH Noctowl HS, Noctowl Promo, Hoot-Hoot Promo, 1x Mesprit LA
Your: ERL Top, 1x Cyrus's Conspiracy

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Dichromate said:
Alright, shot in the dark here. How about:

My: Absol G X, RH Noctowl HS, Noctowl Promo, Hoot-Hoot Promo, 1x Mesprit LA
Your: ERL Top, 1x Cyrus's Conspiracy

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

No I value the ERL more than the absol. And I value the cyrus more than mesprit.

Bump!

Oh, for anyone who's heading to Worlds 2010, if the artwork matches the one on the luggage tag (Pikachu/2 Bellossom/2nd stage gen 2 starters/Smoochum/Lanturn), I'm interested in an adult medium shirt. Let me know if you happen to be heading to worlds.

CML for the following

YOUR
2x DCE (HGSS)(RH)
1x Cyrus Conspiracy
3x Dawn Stadium
2x Chatot (MD)
1x Uxie (LP)

^Didn't see much, sorry.

Bump 2 for the week. Still looking for Uxie X, bulk Communications, and collection wants, among other stuff.

Would you do:

For my:
ERL Top

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

Please CML for everything you have in RH from this list. Thanks.

ace310j said:
Would you do:

For my:
ERL Top
No thanks, not too interested in ERL anyway.
Rikko145 said:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

For the record, I have 2 RH DCE, 1 RH Azelf, and 1 used RH Crobat G. Not a whole lot I was looking for though.

Dichromate said:
Rikko145 said:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

For the record, I have 2 RH DCE, 1 RH Azelf, and 1 used RH Crobat G. Not a whole lot I was looking for though.

Ok so what do you want for the 2x RH DCE?

Dichromate said:
Rikko145 said:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

Anything? I really need them.

ace310j said:
Ok so what do you want for the 2x RH DCE?
Rikko145 said:
Anything? I really need them.
Honestly I'd rather trade them towards something big rather than for a bunch of small stuff, given that they're quite hard to acquire. And since I don't really play anymore I'm mostly looking for unique merchandise and old collectibles.

Either that or I'm just a cantankerous miser who always seems to reject people. Your choice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back