• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! 2x Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Look!

um i can look but i wont know until tomorrow. my cards arent with me

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

From your Wants I have 2 RH VS Seeker, a Togetic GE, and a Togetic GE RH. LMK.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

Rikko145 said:
From your Wants I have 2 RH VS Seeker, a Togetic GE, and a Togetic GE RH. LMK.
Wait, what do you want? Also the Togetics are a pretty low want.

my
latios ex delta

your
1x Umbreon (H) UD
3x Mismagius UD

Dichromate said:
Wait, what do you want? Also the Togetics are a pretty low want.

You said you had: 2 RH DCE, 1 RH Azelf.

wyoungb said:
um i can look but i wont know until tomorrow. my cards arent with me
Actually I no longer need the VS seekers, but I can do the Houndoom Prime + Garchomp C X + Unown R for the Landmin X. Let me know if you're still interested.
konter_j8902 said:
my
latios ex delta

your
1x Umbreon (H) UD
3x Mismagius UD
I may pass at the moment simply because I'm not sure if Mismagius will have an impact on the metagame. I'll let you know if I change my mind.
Rikko145 said:
You said you had: 2 RH DCE, 1 RH Azelf.
Hm, that wouldn't be enough, plus I'm getting the VS Seekers I need anyway. Didn't see much else, sorry man.

Is the Absol Prime 1st edition and mint condition?

Mudkip said:
Is the Absol Prime 1st edition and mint condition?
It's mint, but as far as I can tell it's not 1st edition.

CML for
2x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
Houndoom Prime
Leafeon Prerelease

CML for Houndoom Prime
and watever holos u have!

ace310j said:
CML for
2x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
Houndoom Prime
Leafeon Prerelease
PokemonLv63X said:
CML for Houndoom Prime
Nothing that caught my eye for either of you, sorry.

Dichromate said:
PokemonLv63X said:
CML for Houndoom Prime
Nothing that caught my eye for either of you, sorry.

What are you looking for. I relooked at your list and what I am interted in the most is
Sage's Training (1 RH)
4x Flower SHop Lady.

I have a lot of unlisted stuff.

ace310j said:
What are you looking for. I relooked at your list and what I am interted in the most is
Sage's Training (1 RH)
4x Flower SHop Lady.

I have a lot of unlisted stuff.
I'm looking mainly for everything that I have listed in my wants: collection wants and a few current things. Unfortunately that's it for the most part, so unless you have any of those, it's a lot harder to coerce me into a trade.

Azelf Master said:
have you decided about Scizor?
I think I'll wait until Undaunted is released, should be able to get an English Scizor easily then. Thanks for asking though!

CML for the following

YOUR
2x DCE (RH)
1x Houndoom Prime
2x Leafeon (PR Stamped)
2x Dodrio
1x Forretress (RH) (3/90)
1x Smeargle (RH)

Dichromate said:
I'm looking mainly for everything that I have listed in my wants: collection wants and a few current things. Unfortunately that's it for the most part, so unless you have any of those, it's a lot harder to coerce me into a trade.

I have 20,000 old cards I might have some of your collection wants.

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
2x DCE (RH)
1x Houndoom Prime
2x Leafeon (PR Stamped)
2x Dodrio
1x Forretress (RH) (3/90)
1x Smeargle (RH)
Not much I was interested in, sorry.

ace310j said:
Alright, well you'll need to tell me which ones you have, because it's hard for me to offer without knowing what you have...

Dichromate said:
Not much I was interested in, sorry.

ace310j said:
Alright, well you'll need to tell me which ones you have, because it's hard for me to offer without knowing what you have...

I will have to check but, I think i have
-Light Togetic Holo (not 1st edition)
-Neo Genesis Togetic (not 1st edition)
-EX Team Rocket Returns (looking for many!)
-Any JP Holographic Togetics
-Lt. Surges Lanturn

Alright, I'm interested. I'm going to hold on to the RH DCE's (yes I know I'm quite picky with them, but that's because they're very rare and hard to obtain), but just about everything else is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back