• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

Bump 2, still looking for my Undaunted wants!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Houndoom (PRIME)
1x Alph #1
1x Bronzong (MD)

Do you have the Togekiss and the Scizor holos from this set? I'm looking for those; if you did, I could do the following:

My: Houndoom Prime and Alph One
Your: Scizor Prime, Togekiss (H), Scizor (H)

If you don't have them that's fine, let me know and I'll look for something else off your list. Thanks!

Dichromate said:
Do you have the Togekiss and the Scizor holos from this set? I'm looking for those; if you did, I could do the following:

My: Houndoom Prime and Alph One
Your: Scizor Prime, Togekiss (H), Scizor (H)

If you don't have them that's fine, let me know and I'll look for something else off your list. Thanks!

I have the scizor holo but not the togekiss

80baby said:
I have the scizor holo but not the togekiss
Alright, actually, I might try something else. How about:
Your: Scizor Prime, Scizor (H), 1 Blissey Prime
My: Houndoom Prime, Alph One

I feel this is OK since Scizor Prime is worth more than Houndoom Prime but Blissey and the other Scizor aren't worth too much. If this is too much, I understand, just let me know.

Also, I see you have some past complaints about card condition. Can you guarantee that your cards are in mint/near mint condition?

Dichromate said:
Alright, actually, I might try something else. How about:
Your: Scizor Prime, Scizor (H), 1 Blissey Prime
My: Houndoom Prime, Alph One

I feel this is OK since Scizor Prime is worth more than Houndoom Prime but Blissey and the other Scizor aren't worth too much. If this is too much, I understand, just let me know.

Also, I see you have some past complaints about card condition. Can you guarantee that your cards are in mint/near mint condition?

How about

MY
1x Scizor (UD)(Holo)
1x Blissey (PRIME)

YOUR
1x Alph

Scizor Prime's my priority so I'll pass on that for now. Thanks for offering!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Houndoom Prime, Vileplumes, K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

hey i need the houndoom prime really bad for colection but more importantly my deck.. ill give u arceus lvl.X or a Prerealease leafeon from the undaunted set and a moltres.legendary bird vertion thanks msg me back.. and im in canada ontario

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Houndoom Prime, Vileplumes, K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

I have from your wants:
Latios ex δ Dragon Frontiers

You can also CML for:
3x Life Herb (1 RH, all UL)
1x Luxury ball
4x Engineer's Adjustments (2 RH)
2x Flower Shop Lady (1 RH)
5x Interviewer's Questions (1 RH)
2x Judge
2x Sage's Training (1 RH)
3x Team Rocket's Trickery
1x Galactic HQ
1x Uxie (League Promo RH)
1x Landmin X
1x Charmeleon (PL AR, RH)
3x Jumpluff (2 H, 1 RH)
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Smeargle (UD, RH)
1x Umbreon (UD)
3x Leafeon (UD)
1x Vespiquen
15x Vileplume (UD, WTH LOL!!! Nice amount you got here, haha)
1x Eevee (UD, RH 47/90)
1x Eevee (UD, RH, 48/90)
1x HG/SS Basic Water Energy (Lugia) JP
1x HG/SS Basic Lightning Energy (Ampharos) JP

Thanks!

Hi there. Didn't have anything on your wants list, but if you have a moment, would you CML for the following UD cards?

3x Mismagius
2x Rotom
1x Smeargle (RH)
4x Vileplume

Thanks.

Hikikomori-san said:
I have from your wants:
Latios ex δ Dragon Frontiers

You can also CML for:
3x Life Herb (1 RH, all UL)
1x Luxury ball
4x Engineer's Adjustments (2 RH)
5x Interviewer's Questions (1 RH)
2x Judge
2x Sage's Training (1 RH)
3x Team Rocket's Trickery
1x Galactic HQ
1x Landmin X
1x Charmeleon (PL AR, RH)
3x Jumpluff (2 H, 1 RH)
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Smeargle (UD, RH)
1x Umbreon (UD)
3x Leafeon (UD)
1x Vespiquen
15x Vileplume (UD, WTH LOL!!! Nice amount you got here, haha)
1x Eevee (UD, RH 47/90)
1x Eevee (UD, RH, 48/90)

Thanks!
Not much interested me except the Latios delta ex. Feel free to make an offer considering I have no idea what your priorities in regards with cards are (I wouldn't trade the Landmin X towards it though).
HaunterX6 said:
Hi there. Didn't have anything on your wants list, but if you have a moment, would you CML for the following UD cards?

3x Mismagius
2x Rotom
1x Smeargle (RH)
4x Vileplume

Thanks.
Not much atm. Thanks for checking!

My:
1x Latios ex [Delta Species]

Your:
1x Life Herb (RH)
2x Engineer's Adjustments (2 RH)
2x Interviewer's Questions
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Flower Shop Lady (RH)
1x HG/SS Basic Water Energy (Lugia) JP (maybe throw-in? optional)
1x HG/SS Basic Lightning Energy (Ampharos) JP (maybe throw-in? optional)

It's a big list, yes, but I removed some of the more-desired cards and kept in most of the RH commons/uncommons. Highest priorities are the bolded ones. LMK! I can throw in some cards if you'd like too.

Hikikomori-san said:
My:
1x Latios ex [Delta Species]

Your:
1x Life Herb (RH)
2x Engineer's Adjustments (2 RH)
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Flower Shop Lady (RH)
1x HG/SS Basic Water Energy (Lugia) JP (maybe throw-in? optional)
1x HG/SS Basic Lightning Energy (Ampharos) JP (maybe throw-in? optional)

It's a big list, yes, but I removed some of the more-desired cards and kept in most of the RH commons/uncommons. Highest priorities are the bolded ones. LMK! I can throw in some cards if you'd like too.
Hm, I'm not sure I want to trade Uxie for my collection wants at the moment. I noticed before you edited that you wanted either Espeon or Umbreon; I could replace Uxie with one of those. Also I'm not willing at the moment to trade the RH Engineer's Adjustments for collection wants either. Maybe we could work it out like:

1x Life Herb (RH)
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Flower Shop Lady (RH)
1x Espeon/Umbreon (H) (whichever one you wanted, I forget)

This should be close for now. Let me know what changes you would want to this. Thanks!

Could you CML for your 6x UL Rare Candies and your Expert Belt, let's try to work something out!

Not much I was looking for, sorry.

MY
1x Scizor (Holo)

YOUR
3x Energy Returner (1 RH)

Dichromate said:
Hm, I'm not sure I want to trade Uxie for my collection wants at the moment. I noticed before you edited that you wanted either Espeon or Umbreon; I could replace Uxie with one of those. Also I'm not willing at the moment to trade the RH Engineer's Adjustments for collection wants either. Maybe we could work it out like:

1x Life Herb (RH)
1x Totodile (HGSS, RH)
1x Teddiursa (UL, RH)
1x Squirtle (UL, RH)
1x Flower Shop Lady (RH)
1x Espeon/Umbreon (H) (whichever one you wanted, I forget)

This should be close for now. Let me know what changes you would want to this. Thanks!

Thanks for considering, and it was the Umbreon UD I was interested in.

Could we somehow fit in 2 Engineer's Adjustments NH? If there's anything from my list that you'd like to add for those, please LMK!

EDIT: Could I also replace 2 Interviewer's Questions with just 1 Interviewer's Questions RH? LMK thanks!

80baby said:
MY
1x Scizor (Holo)

YOUR
3x Energy Returner (1 RH)
Scizor Prime is still my main priority; also I'm not too huge on small trades anyway.
Thanks for considering, and it was the Umbreon UD I was interested in.

Could we somehow fit in 2 Engineer's Adjustments NH? If there's anything from my list that you'd like to add for those, please LMK!

EDIT: Could I also replace 2 Interviewer's Questions with just 1 Interviewer's Questions RH? LMK thanks!
I'll switch out the Interviewer's Questions for the RH one, sure.

As for the Engineer's Adjustments, how about throwing in a Sunflora and a Clefable? I know that may seem like a lot to ask (two rares for two uncommons) but Clefable's useless overall and Sunflora is still fairly cheap to acquire.

Let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back