• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

i found a the mcdonalds lanturn for 15$ how much do you value it at

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Scizor Prime

karimsoliman94 said:
i found a the mcdonalds lanturn for 15$ how much do you value it at
Is it the one on Hard Rock Pokemon (BrianJapan)? I don't quite value it that high though.

yeah i was looking for some japanese cards and found it so i thought i would tell you :)

IMA BUMPIN' MAH THREAD

Oh, if anyone knows what the Worlds T-shirt looks like, give me a heads up cuz I might be interested in it depending on the design.

Hey just wondering if you would trade the Mcdonalds Lanturn for the Shaymin Land. LMK thanks.

Hm, not at the moment. If i change my mind I'll let you know though. Thanks!

I have the Holo Togekiss from Undaunted as well as a Togetic from UD, check my list for wants LMK =D

Cimurph said:
I have the Holo Togekiss from Undaunted as well as a Togetic from UD, check my list for wants LMK =D
I've got 4 SP Energy (1 RH; all have obvious use since I played with them unsleeved a long time ago). I've also got a few Rare Candies. Also any of the uncommon Togetics I won't trade for, though you're free to throw them in if you don't want 'em.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much you value the SP Energy, but I could trade all of them for the Togekiss. Let me know if you're interested at all.

Please CML for Shaymin X land. I have plenty of Lanturns and I might have togetic GE.

Didn't see much, sorry.

Bump 1, last bump before school starts for me so if you want anything from me now's the time!

CML for all the JPN cards.

richkid50000 said:
CML for all the JPN cards.
Let's see, I didn't see much for my Kyogre/Groudon Legend.

I'm looking for a Scizor Prime and the regular Scizor (H) for a friend of mine. Would you do those for Absol Prime (JP) and something else?

Also, if by chance you could get a Togekiss (H) from the set I'd be willing to trade more. Just let me know. Thanks!

My-
2x Togekiss UD
1x Lanturn Prime UN
other stuff...

Your-
1x Absol Prime? LMK.

(My trade thread will be going up later today)

Mudkip said:
My-
2x Togekiss UD
1x Lanturn Prime UN
other stuff...

Your-
1x Absol Prime? LMK.

(My trade thread will be going up later today)
So the one in your sig is outdated? That's fine, I can wait if that's the case. I don't really need the Lanturn Prime and I only need one Togekiss.

My:
Togekiss UD
Scizor UD RH
Your:
Houndoom Prime

Azelf Master said:
My:
Togekiss UD
Scizor UD RH
Your:
Houndoom Prime
I'd honestly prefer the normal holo of Scizor. Either way though I'd probably ask for more since both of those holos probably won't see much play.

I finished my trade thread. The link is in my signature.

Mudkip said:
I finished my trade thread. The link is in my signature.
Hm, didn't see much at the moment for Absol Prime. I mean I want the Uxie X but I don't have any of your other wants anyway.

Chances are the Absol won't go away too fast though so feel free to check back. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back