• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

Dichromate said:
Rikko145 said:
Anything? I really need them.
Honestly I'd rather trade them towards something big rather than for a bunch of small stuff, given that they're quite hard to acquire. And since I don't really play anymore I'm mostly looking for unique merchandise and old collectibles.

Either that or I'm just a cantankerous miser who always seems to reject people. Your choice :p

Hmmm.... Well, what kind of Merchandise are you looking for? Sleeves? Plushies? Figures?

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] KYOGRE&GROUDON Legend L3 / Suicune&Entei Legend / Absol Prime LL

Dichromate said:
Rikko145 said:
Anything? I really need them.
Honestly I'd rather trade them towards something big rather than for a bunch of small stuff, given that they're quite hard to acquire. And since I don't really play anymore I'm mostly looking for unique merchandise and old collectibles.

Either that or I'm just a cantankerous miser who always seems to reject people. Your choice :p

Ok so what kind of stuff are you looking for. You can look at my pokemon collection on my trade thread.

cml for
uxie la
gible city promo
honchkrow g

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! 2x Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Look!

Bump 3 with Undaunted! Have a lot of wants now, so if you want to trade with me now's the time!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Undaunted! 2x Houndoom Prime + more! K&G Legend L3! W: Look!

CML for houndoom prime

I have:
x2 VS Seeker
x2 Poke Communication
CMK for more.

I need:
Houndoom Prime

please cml for houndroom prime

Skipped.....

Hello! I have the following you might like, -Light Togetic Holo (not 1st edition) (I have 1st and non though), Neo Genesis Togetic (not 1st edition), Latias Delta Species (both completely holo), Latios EX, RH Togekiss GE. :)

I really like your:
2x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
1x Psychic Energy HGSS
1x Absol G Lv. X
1x Ursaring Prime

Can we agree to something?

Note to responses: Please don't quote the entire post.
Azelf Master said:
cml for 2x Houndoom Prime
I might be interested in the Scizor Prime JP (since I'm not using it to play), but at the moment not much. I'll get back to you about it if I can't find a US Scizor Prime.
wyoungb said:
CML for houndoom prime
I'm vaguely interested in the Landmin X. Let me know if we can work anything out regarding that.
DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have:
x2 VS Seeker
x2 Poke Communication
CMK for more.

I need:
Houndoom Prime
As stated above, slight interest in Landmin X. I know Landmin's worth more, so just lmk if we can work something out.
Javier8100 said:
please cml for houndroom prime
Not much, sorry.
ace310j said:
Skipped.....
As far as merch goes, nothing I was interested in, my apologies. Though I must say that's quite an impressive collection of merchandise.
Alexz345 said:
Hello! I have the following you might like, -Light Togetic Holo (not 1st edition) (I have 1st and non though), Neo Genesis Togetic (not 1st edition), Latias Delta Species (both completely holo), Latios EX, RH Togekiss GE. :)

I really like your:
2x Double Colorless Energy (RH)
1x Psychic Energy HGSS
1x Absol G Lv. X
1x Ursaring Prime

Can we agree to something?
My apologies, there was a typo in the first post, I'm in need of Togetics from GE.

Which Latias Delta species? I need to know what set, what number, and the foiling to make sure I don't have it.

Also, is the Latios EX the delta species one? That's the one I'm looking for.

I am interested in all of this, though I'm not so apt to trade the RH DCE for them. So just let me know about my questions and we'll try to work something out.
RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please cml for x2 Houndoom prime.
Vague interest in Donphan Prime. Let me know if we can work anything out.

i wouldnt do landmin x straight for it. would you add anything?

If you could trade 1 Houndoom prime along with 2 warp energy, and a holo or two from Undaunted then we have a deal for my Donphan Prime.

wyoungb said:
i wouldnt do landmin x straight for it. would you add anything?
Depends what you want of course. I don't see any T/S/S on your Wants list but I can trade a couple extra of those towards it, or some other things. Just let me know if you want anything.

@RCA: Which Holos? I'll definitely consider it.

i like the tin garchomp x and unown r only have 3 :(

If you could add in Bellossom holo and Espeon holo that would be great. I would ask for Houndoom holo and Umbreon holo but they're kind of playable. Just looking for some trade bait.

Landmin X is worth more than Houndoom...have any sealed UD sleeves?

wyoungb said:
i like the tin garchomp x and unown r only have 3 :(
Hm, got any VS Seekers? I can throw both the tin Garchomp and the unown R if you throw a VS seeker or two in.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
If you could add in Bellossom holo and Espeon holo that would be great. I would ask for Houndoom holo and Umbreon holo but they're kind of playable. Just looking for some trade bait.
Actually, could I replace the Espeon Holo with Houndoom? So it'd be

My Houndoom Prime + 2 Warp Energy + Bellossom (H) + Houndoom (H)
Your Donphan Prime

If you're cool with this just PM me. Thanks!

@DJ Hype Vibes: Hold on, Houndooms might be in trades. I'll get back to you. Also I'm not trading my sealed sleeves just at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back