• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

GHJamesGH said:
My:
cherrim sf x3

your:
engineer
judge
cheerleader
I can do this. I'll PM you when I get back from school, or feel free to PM me as well.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H]Unleashed Update! Alph, Primes, +more! [W] E&R LEGEND, more

Any word on whether that Donphan's gonna be available? If not, I'm interested in your call energies so maybe we could still work something out for that Latias ex.

well I know Roseannes are always good to have, i have four, so maybe
My:
2 palmers
pokemon Rescue
4 Roseannes

Your
3 Gengar Sf? LMK or counter, preferably in PM

wonderer said:
Any word on whether that Donphan's gonna be available? If not, I'm interested in your call energies so maybe we could still work something out for that Latias ex.
The Donphan may be pending, I'm not sure. If you'd like to make an offer involving the Calls and anything else you see for the Latias EX that'd be fine, or you're free to wait. Just let me know. Thanks!

@minimidget: hold on, getting to you

no its not first ed sorry how about this
both the togetics for x1 expert belt, x1 rare candy, x1 dce

yoyo said:
no its not first ed sorry how about this
both the togetics for x1 expert belt, x1 rare candy, x1 dce
On the contrary, I actually just got a 1st Ed from someone else, so I was looking for the unlimited version anyway.

Anyway, are you looking for the RH DCE, or any DCE? Because I think the trade is sort of imbalanced if you want the RH one. let me know, and we'll work from there.

hey i have full entei/raiku legend, giv me and offer cml and lmk!!!

no a normal one is fine

At PokemonLv63X: I need to know what you're interested in first, especially since I don't seem to have any of your wants. The Uxie Lv. X MIGHT be involved in another trade.

yoyo said:
no a normal one is fine
Hm, alright. Actually, would you be able to add in the Luxury Ball? So it would look like:
Your: Togetics, Luxury Ball
My: Exp Belt, DCE, Rare Candy

Let me know. Thanks!

sure no problem that seems good to me

i like the uxies X, palkia X. and the call energys

PokemonLv63X said:
i like the uxies X, palkia X. and the call energys
Before I consider trading you the Uxie X, here are some pictures I took for another person:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1261/p1050605i.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9554/p1050599.jpg
There's more scratching on the foil of the picture than is shown in the picture. As I said, I will let the Uxie go for cheaper than the usual market price.

Anyway, for the full Entei Raikou, I'll start offering Uxie X (if you're interested) and Palkia G X. LMK or counter. Thanks!

Dichromate said:
Before I consider trading you the Uxie X, here are some pictures I took for another person:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1261/p1050605i.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9554/p1050599.jpg
There's more scratching on the foil of the picture than is shown in the picture. As I said, I will let the Uxie go for cheaper than the usual market price.

Anyway, for the full Entei Raikou, I'll start offering Uxie X (if you're interested) and Palkia G X. LMK or counter. Thanks!
its fine, if you can add sometin from my wants other than those, we have a deal, but, are any of them promo? do u have azelf or mespirit X?

PokemonLv63X said:
its fine, if you can add sometin from my wants other than those, we have a deal, but, are any of them promo? do u have azelf or mespirit X?
Uxie X and Palkia G X don't have promo versions (Palkia X does but that's not what I'm offering). Unfortunately I don't have Azelf X or Mesprit X (unless you're asking about the normal Azelf, in which case I have one). Do you see anything else from my thread you want?

Edit: Actually, do you have a Lanturn Prime? If so, would you consider replacing Entei Raikou LEGEND Top with Lanturn Prime? I might be trading with someone else for the E&R Top.

Dichromate said:
Uxie X and Palkia G X don't have promo versions (Palkia X does but that's not what I'm offering). Unfortunately I don't have Azelf X or Mesprit X (unless you're asking about the normal Azelf, in which case I have one). Do you see anything else from my thread you want?

Edit: Actually, do you have a Lanturn Prime? If so, would you consider replacing Entei Raikou LEGEND Top with Lanturn Prime? I might be trading with someone else for the E&R Top.
i do. ok i will do that but, since it is my only one i want these too
2x Call Energy (both played)
Metagross UL h
Sudowoodo UL h
3x Rare Candy (UL)
azelf LA
Uxie league promo
gible city promo
soound good? if so send me a pm!

PokemonLv63X said:
i do. ok i will do that but, since it is my only one i want these too
2x Call Energy (both played)
Metagross UL h
Sudowoodo UL h
3x Rare Candy (UL)
azelf LA
Uxie league promo
gible city promo
soound good? if so send me a pm!
Sorry if you misunderstood; I don't need the Entei and Raikou LEGEND Top anymore. So it would be Lanturn and E&R Legend Bottom for Uxie Lv. X and Palkia G Lv. X. Let me know if you can do this or not.

Dichromate said:
Sorry if you misunderstood; I don't need the Entei and Raikou LEGEND Top anymore. So it would be Lanturn and E&R Legend Bottom for Uxie Lv. X and Palkia G Lv. X. Let me know if you can do this or not.
yeah i know,but i would also like to get those, or most of them LMK!

I need your Alph Lithograph (TWO).
You mind checking my list for it?

PokemonLv63X said:
yeah i know,but i would also like to get those, or most of them LMK!
Well unfortunately I can't spare all of those, because value-wise I think uxie Lv. X and Palkia G X for the full Entei & Raikou LEGEND are fairly close, though with Uxie damaged it probably makes the trade just slightly biased towards me.

I can spare you some of those cards (maybe not Metagross though, might be in a trade), but not all of them unfortunately. I didn't see much else from your thread I was interested in unfortunately.

Shakespeare said:
Hm, I want your Light Togetic (1st or Unlimited, doesn't matter), the holo Togetic from Aquapolis, and the Togetic normal holo from EX Team Rocket Returns. Anything we can work out for those (since the Alph probably doesn't cover those)?

Unless, of course, I totally misread your sheets, in which case, >_______>

Dichromate said:
Well unfortunately I can't spare all of those, because value-wise I think uxie Lv. X and Palkia G X for the full Entei & Raikou LEGEND are fairly close, though with Uxie damaged it probably makes the trade just slightly biased towards me.

I can spare you some of those cards (maybe not Metagross though, might be in a trade), but not all of them unfortunately. I didn't see much else from your thread I was interested in unfortunately.

Shakespeare said:
Hm, I want your Light Togetic (1st or Unlimited, doesn't matter), the holo Togetic from Aquapolis, and the Togetic normal holo from EX Team Rocket Returns. Anything we can work out for those (since the Alph probably doesn't cover those)?

Unless, of course, I totally misread your sheets, in which case, >_______>

all right i get you, wich ones can i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back