• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Skymin X, Palkia G X [Want]: TSD, Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

my shiny drifloon for your mesprit

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Skymin X, Palkia G X [Want]: TSD, Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

Sorry, I don't need a Shiny Drifloon and the Mesprit has been traded. >.<

CML for:
Bulbasaur x2 Pulse of the Frontier
Mag Lv. X
Nidoking Legendary collection
And do you have anymore Nidoking or Nidoqueens for trade?

please cml for

PK Absol EX (92/108)
Kingdra (7/146 Reverse Holo - Near Mint)

i would like to trade one of my exs for the absol please

CML for palkia G lv X or if you have it a dialga G will trade anything :)

@ Havok: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything.

@ DrugenAlmighty: I'm sorry but there was nothing that I was really interested in for those cards.

@ KashMaster: Sorry but the Palkia G Lv. X has recently been traded. If I get another one, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the offers guys!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Skymin X, SR Charizard [Want]: TSD, Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

- Bump -
Just added BTET Holo Jirachi, and a 2-1-2 line of POTF Holo Venusaur!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Skymin X, SR Charizard [Want]: TSD, Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

Oh, I Pm'd you about your Address, I received yours. You may be having the PM Bar Problem.
Thanks.

Oh yeah, I didn't even know there was a problem with the PM bar, thank you!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Skymin X, SR Charizard [Want]: Uxie's [Updated Daily!]

- Bump #2 -

Update: I'm looking for some Uxie's and Uxie Lv. X's for a friend of mine, please let me know if you're trading any!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Bebe's, Roseanne's, Lv. X's [Want]: Uxie's [Updated Daily!]

- Bump #3 -

Just added Heatran Lv. X (Tin) and Regigigas Lv. X (Pack), still looking for Uxie's and a Dusknoir Lv. X!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Bebe's, Roseanne's, Lv. X's [Want]: Uxie's [Updated Daily!]

My:

Dusknoir LV X

YOUR:

3 Blissey MT
Dialga G
Looker's INvestigation

LMK thanks!

I'm afraid I have three different Dialga's, but no Dialga G.
Dialga (5/127)
Dialga (6/127 Reverse Holo)
Dialga (23/127 Reverse Holo - Colorless Misprint)

Is one of those what you were talking about?

Other than that, I think I could do that trade.

Bump #1
Just added more POP 9 cards!

- POP 9 -
Raichu (3/17)
--------
Buneary x2 (12/17)
Chimchar x3 (13/17)
Gible (14/17)
Pikachu x2 (15/17)
Piplup x2 (16/17)
Turtwig x2 (17/17)

CML For the Empoleon Lv.X Please.

Would you trade your Dusknoir Lv. X for it?

- Bump -

:) Good luck everyone at Regionals!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Bebe's, Roseanne's, Lv. X's [Want]: Shaymin's [Updated Daily!]

Updated with TONS of new stuff from Regionals, I also took down my commons, uncommons, and most trainers because I have too many to keep an updated list.
Looking for 2 Dialga G :D

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: SR, SH, Tons of Lv. X's [Want]: Dialga G's [Updated Daily!]

Hi, can you please CML for your POP9 Raichu and 1 Dialga G Lv. X? Thanks!

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: SR, SH, Tons of Lv. X's [Want]: Dialga G, Uxie [Updated Daily!]

I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I was really interested in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back