DP series finale.

typlosion master said:
i think dawn goes to hoenn and have u noticed this the cordinator in the series always goes to the previos region may goes to johto so i think dawn will go to hoenn
It's only been once, so it's not always.

We still don't know where Dawn will be traveling too. There might be a possibility that Dawn will travel to the Hoenn region or another previous region that Ash has traveled through before. Or Dawn might altogether just go home. We need more information and it is still too early to tell what decision Dawn makes.

dawn wont go home she will travel somewhere to do contests because if she stayed home she wont do anything and become lazy

maybe dawn will go to hoenn to do contests there brock dose somthing and ash learns fabout isshu from prof oak or gary and will go there and meet iris battle the first gym and the gym leader dento and dento joins them

Brock's happiny evolved finally i guess it was inevitable. I wonder what do you guys will happen in the last episode will brock be there or has he already left?

Ok i thought that the picture could've been for the second to the last episode. Anyway judging by the preview i would say brock leaves half way through and he tries to think of what to do so then he thinks about the idea of being with nurse joy so then croagunk hits him. Then piplup attacks everybody because it's upset and then it starts crying and then dawn calms piplup down. Also i know brock just evolved a Pokemon but maybe Groagunk evolves evolves because brock had Coragunk longer.

Yup that is basically the last episode summed up. Wait, but what about showing a Isshu pokemon in the DP series, shouldnt that happen sometime soon..

They might not do it i've had my hopes up to many times and also since that guy at gamefreak said that he will leave the rest of the Pokemon to be a surprise in the games maybe he will do it with the anime as well.

Or Gary battles him with an Isshu pokemon (patiently waits for an appearance) and decides to get stronger by training in Isshu

Its crazy. I still remember watching "Home is where the start is" on TV like it was only yesterday.., That was when i actually first learned about sinnoh. I was FREAKING out when i saw electivire.!! Lolz.!
I hope the last episode of DP is fast paced like that episode that i just mentioned. My hopes are that we get to see misty and gary. And May/Max would be nice too i guess? XD

^Lol, yeah, I guess. XD

I remember that episode, too. The two part special was a good way to stuff a lot of info and action into one timeframe (air date-wise). How would Misty show up, though? She wouldn't know their plans. Maybe she was tracking them with her Tentacruel?

Back