Wi-Fi Trades Dragonexpert's Trade thread open starting Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available; "Free Shaymin Giveaway today!" don't miss your chance.

anoying thing is that i have two diamonds but cant find them :(

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available; "Free Shaymin Giveaway today!" don't miss your chance.

dragonexpert said:
Important notice: If you have more than one copy of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum you get one per cartridge. Make sure you provide all FCs. Five Shaymins have already been traded, don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Make sure to treat Shaymin well. Also a reminder to rep me when finished.
I have 3, but I can only use Pearl and Platinum, so PM me when we can trade.

*PM'dShining Suicune*
The weather is now some thunder. If it gets worse, I may have to temporarily log off to protect my computer. Sorry for any inconvience that may occur, remember you can only blame the weather, not me. I will edit this post if I have to. Once the weather is ok again, I will put the event back.

edit: Now the weather is back to normal.

Can I have Shaymin. One per each copy.

Pokémon Platinum Friend Code: 2836 7028 2590 (HIROSHI)
Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: 3953 0118 0536 (KAIZER)

I should be able to trade in 1-2 hours from now.

Could I get one of those free Shaymin? I am on now and my pearl FC is

Sherv

2321 4463 1743

Destroyed me twice. +2

^That post should be moved to my rep thread. Can a mod that sees this move that post for me?

If it's not too much trouble dragon, could I grab one of those Shaymin? I have to go to work in 15 minutes and I wont have another chance all day =(

and again my Pearl FC is

Sherv

2321 4463 1743

Sure. Just give me your FC.
Will be on momentarily. Also welcome to the Beach seeing as how this is your first day being a registered member! Don't forget to post in my rep thread.

Thanks a lot =), and will rep.

I'm ready to trade so can I have one Shaymin per each copy?

Alright. The only FC I have registered for you is the one in your profile. If you have any others, you have to give them to me.

These are my friend codes.

Pokémon Platinum Friend Code: 2836 7028 2590 (HIROSHI)
Pokémon Pearl Friend Code: 3953 0118 0536 (KAIZER)

I,d Like such Shaymin :D

Ok to both requests. About to head in room now.

I am closing this offer at 8pm CST (currently 3:17pm). Please either post here or PM me to reserve a Shaymin since I am going to sleep for a while before I have to go to work. The next time I see you online, I will contact you.

Uhh....can I get the free Shaymin that you're advertising? My FCs are in my sig. PM me when you come back online.

youve missed the deadline by 3 minutes! lol

@Jack: I said the offer expires at 8pm in my last post.
@Lunar Wing:One is reserved for you. Right now I am about to leave for work.

The Shaymin giveaway is now officially closed. If you didn't PM me or post here, you are too late.

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;

*PM has been sent to j99j*
@Anyone who requested a Shaymin: Tomorrow, Tuesday, Wed are the best days available for me to trade over wi-fi. If you have a specific time either in or out of this time period, please send me a PM. If you do see me online today, I will still trade, just PM me when you are ready.

If anyone wants to comment on my battle videos, please either PM me or post about them in my rep thread. Don't know how to view them? Feel free to ask and I will provide step by step instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back