Wi-Fi Trades Dragonexpert's Trade thread open starting Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;EVing available, Rash Nature Newmoon Darkrai Available!

The Darkrai that can be gotten from New Moon Island is now available! Rash nature plus a 29-30 IV in speed.

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;EVing available, Rash Nature Newmoon Darkrai Available!

dragonexpert said:
Event Pokemon

Space Deoxys

Dragonite TRU UT

Movie 12 Arceus UT

Darkrai (Has Spacial Rend, Roar Of Time, Nightmare, Hypnosis) UT

I'm interested in these 4 Events

CMT :D

What would you like for the serious cressila?

Could you Ev train my Bagon?It has a perfect nature and a Perfect atk iv.All it needs is to be ev'd in 255 atk 255 spd.

Right away PDC. I will get my game now.

What do you want from my thread?

The Darkrai giveaway event has now begun! Please make sure to read the paragraph near the top for details.

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;EVing available, Darkrai Giveaway until AUg 30, read the paragraph fir

CMT for the Latios and PBR Surfing Pikachu.

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;EVing available, Darkrai Giveaway until AUg 30, read the paragraph fir

Does Shiny Scizor work for you?

Sure for which one though?

Latios.

Can I just know what Level the Surfing Pikachu is plz.

It is level 10.

Ok well can you clone I would like to keep my Scior too.

Yes I will clone it for you.

Oh you can clone? Thanks thats good. Ok so should we go on wifi now?

Would you accept
NZ Jirachi - get rid of EVs
Shokaton Pichu
TRU Regigigas

For:

Piplup
Cyndaquil (legit, its from completing emerald)
Bulbasaur (not sure if parent is legit)
Charmander
Turtwig
Shiny Mightyena
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Tentacool
Shiny Weezing
Manetric (sassy nature, however. Breed for any nature you want. Heck, im not even sure its UT)
Phione (dont ask, i have a whole box filled with them)

Can you Please Ev Train My Elekid and Horsea?

@Krystal Cleer: How about those three for Bulbasaur, Shiny Weezing, and Shiny Oddish. The best way to contact me is via email because I have it open whenever I am on the computer which is more than 4 hours a day. [email protected]

@PDC: I will PM you on the other site.

Ok thank you.Midwest fourms right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back