Wi-Fi Trades Dragonexpert's Trade thread open starting Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;

I don't know if you'll do this but i need a blissy ev'd in hp and defence.I could give you a LEGIT shiny Rapidash.Holding an item of your choice.

Let me check if I have a Chansey or Blissey. If I don't, I will need you to trade me a copy to me first. I will then train it and give it back. I will edit this post upon cheking my PC boxes.

I can let you clone my Shiny Chansey....I also need a clone of the Worlds 08 Lucario done.

Thanks!I have a chansey but it needs to evolve.but just give it vitamens and give it a masugh in veilstone.

I will trade for your Chansey since I don't have one. I will have you evolve it. Give me a minute since I am trading with Sakira though. I will have you evolve it after I train it. I do want the pokemon back though.

edit: Request completed.

RE: Dragonexpert's Trade thread.Cloning available;EVing available

Could you give me (via PM) the EV spread and moves of this:
Latios@Soul Dew LV.100 Hasty Nature
HP:301
ATK:187
DEF:165
SPATK:356
SPDEF:239
SPEED:347

Thanks! =D

^*Request has been done.*
I am awaiting your reply.

Could you ev train my Jirachi?i could give you 10 anversarey raikou or suicune.

Sure. I only do requests that are 252, 252, 6 though. Please tell me how you would like it trained. I am presently in a trade ATM. I would prefer Suicune.

Hey thanks for the GREAT Shaymin.It's Real Powerfull

Thanks, but that should be posted in my rep thread. I also have added a bunch of event pokemon I have recently acquired.

I now can get rid of any unwanted EVS. I also have TMS and all berries available. I just got a hold of a level 1 Manaphy over GTS this morning. It is Modest Nature.

I have a ton of starters I can trade for the Suicune. Is there any specific one you want? Just so you know, I don't have a Cyndiquil or a Chikorita.

I don't have a specific one in mind. Whatever is fine. How many starters do you think would be fair?

I would think three is reasonable. How does a Torchic, a Bulbasaur, and a Chinchar sound?

Sure. Will be online in a minute or two.

Could I have a Shokaton Pichu and TRU Dragonite for my Shiny Latias and Raikou 10th Anniversary? Could you clone the Shiny Latias and Raikou 10th Anniversary for me please? Do you have any of these berries? 55 - 63 Thanks!

I will get you 2 copies and the original back for each of them. I will have each of them holding one of the berries. Will be in room shortly. The Dragonite and Pichu will be holding their normal item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back