• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders Unless You REALLY Want/Need Something

Thanks Drohn! I actually traded for one of MrSquarepants' Goomy like you suggested, but that was a very nice of you to do :) It happened to be my birthday today too so what awesome timing you have haha :D Also, put me down for one of those magazines too if you can find them/find enough of them (I know I'm at the end of the line this time lol). I am willing to pay for shipping of that separately since my packages have already been sent. I'll wait for your PM with the total of everything and figure out the remainder I owe you. Thanks again for everything as always!

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Not Taking New Orders Unless You REALLY Want/Need Something

I'll pay separate shipping as well Drohn. Just PM me with the total and I'll get the money over to you asap. :) Thanks!

I just got back from Toys R Us. I first looked between all the magazines, but I couldn't find it there. I thought that meant they didn't have it, but I asked an employee just to be sure; I took a picture luckily else that would have taken much longer. >.> When she saw the image she got the magazine from one of the drawers behind the desk and tried explaining something, but all I got was "promotion and Pokémon cards". So I was scared I would have to buy more booster boxes to get one of those, but luckily you get the magazine for every pack of rising fist, which were only 160 Yen each. I got 15 of the magazines just in case. :p

Going to ship Pritpal's and Psychedelic's packages now. BBL.

Much thanks, Drohn! <3 If you don't end up needing all 15, I'd be happy to cover the costs for any leftovers.

So, you bought 15 packs of Rising Fist as well to get the magazines? If so, I'd definitely buy a few off of you as well as another magazine if there are leftovers like Athena mentioned. :D

I ship both the packs and the magazines with those that ordered them, since they came as a set. If any of you want more of them, just let me know. I can pick up more, since Toys R Us isn't far from my house. I already shipped Pritpal's and Psystuff's package, though.

Ahh, I gotcha. So, they're a set. Could you pick up 2 more for me? I don't want to inconvenience you though, so if nobody has any other orders then I'm fine with the one that I ordered. I'd really like more though. XD

Oooh! So we get the magazine with the promo and a pack of Rising Fist? :) I would say I'd buy any leftovers, but I think Athena and Suikun have it covered, haha. Honestly Drohn, if you could get me four of them, I'd really appreciate it. If you don't have enough and are willing to go back to Toys R Us, I'd be happy to provide transportation fees. :) Also, I'm still awaiting the PM about what I owe you, take your time, just wanted to let you know in case you sent it and I didn't get it or something. However, with this new addition perhaps it would be better to wait.

Yea no problem. 160 Yen for a pack of Rising Fist and promo is pretty cheap I think, so this is the time to stock up if you want more of them. xD

I know! I'm at war with one part of me saying "it's such a good deal, get a lot of them!" and "you've already ordered four, that's enough." XD Maybe just two more to make a nice even six if the store has enough.... Yeah, six is good...

Hmm....on second thought could you pick up 4 more for me as well Drohn? I'd really like 5 total...especially since they do come with packs. :D

Edit: Haha Looks like me and ShimmeringIce might want all of them. Look out Toys R Us! :p

Ok I'm just going to go back there now and pick up 20 more.

Watch 5 others wanting 10 by the time I get back. >_> Luckily Toys R Us is close, haha. :p I have to ship them in a separate package for some of you (Fox, ShimmeringIce, and Suikun) so you might as well make use of the space in the box. xD

That sounds like a nice idea, Suikun. Maybe once everyone else has theirs we should see exactly how many magazines Toys R Us stocks... :p

Thanks ShimmeringIce! :) Yea, at 160 yen a pop I'd be game to clean em out. Haha

It's not like Drohn needs his room or anything. >.> Hehe just kidding Drohn! :D

I can only imagine the look on Drohn's face when he realizes that 20 might not be enough... LOL

Me too! For 160 yen for a promo and a pack... Well, my self control did not just go out the window, it flew. And of course he doesn't need the room, Riraito's giant plushies have shipped! There's room to spare! Haha, just kidding, Drohn.... Or am I? :p

S-So if there are spares.... could i get a few too?
If there are 3 spare I would be all too happy to grab those..
why

I know right? That's a crazy deal! How Japan is not going absolutely insane right now is beyond me. XD Haha I completely forgot about that. Good call! Is it possible to just rent Drohn's room to store all of our things? :p

I'm sure he wouldn't mind the rent. XD

Yea, probably not. :) I do kind of wonder how much stock Toys R Us has of the promos though. It'd be nice to have a bunch of em, but I gotta keep telling myself that 5 is enough. Haha

I swear this thread has a direct line to my wallet. >.>

I'm trying to, I really am.... Six is a nice number, six is a nice number, six is a nice number.... But if there are extras, sign me up for the adoption. I think I'm competing with you and Athena for them, though, haha. XD

Back