• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Hi! Welcome to PokeBeach! :) I hope you'll enjoy it here. :D

@Everyone: I plan to go to the PC again on Saturday or Sunday.

I use paypal for the payment. One plush doesn't weigh a lot, nor do the clear files. With economy air mail I expect it to cost just under 500 Yen.

In the first post all the details are explained about payment and what is being charged. I ask a fixed fee per trip for the time, since it doesn't matter how much you order, the time it takes to travel and buy things stays about the same. It is most beneficial for people to buy all the things they want in as few trips as possible. I can PM you my paypal e-mail.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Hey! So awesome that you're doing this :D I would like Xerneas/Yveltal sleeves & Kalos Starters sleeves. Now I think the sleeves are sold per 32? So I would like 2 packs of each, so that I have a play set (64) of each set of sleeves :)

Please let me know how much I would have to pay you in total, and I'll make sure you get it!

A PM would be great, thank you <3 (sorry, the first post had kind of confused me xD)

I just sent a PM. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask! :)

Are you going to be shipping stuff soon again, too? >.> <.< *is excited :3*

I just received today! Thanks so much Drohn! Everything arrived in pristine condition, and all the plushes are just so adorable! :D I've also taken some pictures here.

Athena said:
Are you going to be shipping stuff soon again, too? >.> <.< *is excited :3*

Yup! I got your Mega Venusaur so I'll ship your package either today or tomorrow! :)

Thank you so much! I can´t wait to see him in person, and get those cool card pack things, too.

Is the PC still selling the Charizard Mega Battle Packs? Or would they have sold out by now? o:

I think they still have them.

My mega battle packs from AmiAmi arrived, and my sister wanted one so badly she bought one from me. So now I'm missing the Froakie promo and she doesn't have enough money for Litleo :U
I bought three to make sure I had at least enough cards to trade for so I could get all three promos, but it turns out I got one of each but now I'm missing Froakie. Gotta find someone with one for sale xD

You haven't bought Litleo yet, right? It'll only be the pen pouch for next time, after that you can ship my package.

Hey! I didn't go yet, so no problem! I also don't mind if you want me to buy it and pay another month for the Litleo, but that's up to you! :)

We'll see if she has any money left next month xD
She's even worse than I am with money!

Cool! Would you please be able to pick one of those up for me as well? :'D

So the new list would be:
-Espurr Wanted Cookie Tin
-Greninja pokedoll
-Fletchling pokedoll
-Inkay pokedoll
-Charizard Mega Battle Pack

Got it! :D Will do!

I really hope they have the Pikachu pencil case next time >.<

Does anyone has pictures of the Corocoro Charizard deck box? I recently got my hands on another Japanese deck box with Greninja, Delphox and Chesnaught on it. It wasn't like the normal deck boxes, but you had to put it together yourself and it's smaller. I think it also came with Corocoro, though I can't find anything about it.

DSC_0155_zpse16ef4df.jpg

That's the Charizard Deck box (just took the pic). I don't know the Kalos Starter Evos box. Maybe you can ask about it here.

It's the same kind of box, so I think it came with a magazine. It won't be mine for long, my little sister stole it already xD
I really can't seem to hold on to my stuff for very long!

This is the most overwhelming thread on this site.
I went to the amazon page. I just can't...
I don't even know where to begin.
Thank you for this opportunity!
I'll definitely be putting a (short, 'cause money and stuff) list together. Assuming my head doesn't explode while browsing... :D

Hey Drohn! So, I've got a new list for you! It's not as long as last time...thank goodness. XD Btw, I completely agree with beebahboo...it really can be overwhelming to look at all of the stuff that's available. You kind of just want it all. Anyways, like I said earlier. Feel free to get these at your convenience, and definitely let me know how much I owe you. :D

- 1 Greninja Pokedoll (2,300 yen)
- 1 Absol Key Charm (800 yen)
- 1 Gengar keychain plush (Raichu if they don't have it) (667 yen?)
That should be it for now since I am waiting on Rising Fist merch to come out, so if you could hold off on shipping until then I'd really appreciate it. :) Also, if you could check on the Eeveelutions mugs and see what material they're made of. If they're safe for shipping, I'd probably want a couple of those too. :3

Back