Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

I'm online now dlaran!

Nathan, I'd love to clone that Lucario. The legit Pokémon I have (bred) are listed in the first post of this thread. I can help you get that Slowpoke, but it will be an edited one. Is that okay?

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Drohn said:
I'm online now dlaran!

Nathan, I'd love to clone that Lucario. The legit Pokémon I have (bred) are listed in the first post of this thread. I can help you get that Slowpoke, but it will be an edited one. Is that okay?

That's fine with me, I'll be using it for breeding anyway.

Specs:

Careful Nature, Sassy if 0 speed
Any Egg Moves you can easily manage
Female
If you can, have it in any pokeball that isn't the regular red/white.
Depending on how much you can "edit" 0 speed would be killer; but If not it's no big deal.

I'll work on it later tonight. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade!

Drohn said:
I'll work on it later tonight. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade!

Awesome! I'll be ready and waiting :) thanks.

Hey man!

Any chance you could clone my Shiny Gengar?

Thanks in advance!

Hey! I can clone it. Are you able to trade now?

Drohn said:
Hey! I can clone it. Are you able to trade now?

Yep! Connecting to net right now ;)

I finished the cloning. I'll connect now to trade them back.

Drohn said:
I finished the cloning. I'll connect now to trade them back.

Thanks for cloning!

i need battle maison items.

Could you be a bit more specific? They have a lot of items. :p

Hi Drohn,

Was wondering if you could trade with me the x exclusive mega stones. Please let me know what you need in return :)

Cheers

I can trade them to you. :) I don't need anything special in return. What's your friend code? Are you able to trade now?

Drohn said:
I can trade them to you. :) I don't need anything special in return. What's your friend code? Are you able to trade now?

Thanks, my friend code is 1306-6293-2478. IGN Neron. I am online now :)

I just added you. I'll give the Pokémon the items then connect! :)

Edit: You still need to add me I think, since I had to enter your name. My Friend Code is in the first post of this thread.

Thanks Drohn, sorry just added you now and should appear online :)

You're welcome! Are there other Mega Stones you need? I saw you offering another Pokémon, but the 5 I traded to you are the only ones exclusive to X.

Awesome, I can't thank you enough :) No I think that's all I need, just miscounted haha. Cheers again!

Drohn do you have any extra copy of Celebi. I missed out the offer since I just recently start playing Pokemon on 3ds

I have a Celebi from the PokéBank event. I'll clone it for you. When are you able to trade?

Back