Dumb Laws in your State/Country

Here in Florida it is an offense to shower naked.
Well I offended Florida a bunch of times then...

You also can't err..."do it" with a porcupine.
Oh Florida...

Oh yes, we also can't sing in a public place with a swimsuit.

Dang it! You know, I just LOVE porcupines! (lol JK!!! JK!!!) Haha Florida, take that! I've showed naked TWICE today! Man, I feel like such a daredevil!!!

Rikko, no one wants to even think about you naked..

EDIT (To Avoid spamming)
These are indiana laws.
It is illegal for barbers to threaten to cut off kid's ears.
It is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette.
Oral s3x is against the law in the state of Indiana.
The law in Indiana states that all bed sheets MUST be 99 inches long x 81 inches wide

In Florida, it is illegal to have s3x with a butterfly.
In Idaho, it is illegal to go whaling on the back of a camel. (I guess this means that if I am not on a camel, I can go whaling!)

in California it is illegal to hunt from a moving vehicle. Only whales may be shot from a moving vehicle.

In Ohio (where I live), we cannot whale on Sunday. Other days are permitted.

Where I live, in Wales somewhere, we have a week where we are not permitted to wear any clothes at all, and everyone has to go to a concert at the end (with no clothes) as a rule.

My village is a very Catholic one. It follows what the bible says with great vigour.

There is another week where.....

That one is a bit too disgusting. It involves fish entrails and more no clothes.

I generally hide that week, and only come down when I absolutely have to. Like to see my girlfriend etc. I'm currently in England, and luckily that week starts tomorrow. Happy days for me.

There is a really strange one. You can't shoot an eagle naked, but you can wearing a hat.

I'm not sure where the laws I know of are from, but I found these ones ridiculous.
-It is illegal to lend your neighbor your vacuum cleaner
-It is illegal to walk backwards on the sidewalk after sunset
-It is illegal to sing in the shower with the window open
-If you snore, you must close the window while you sleep

@Porygon3
I would HATE that. I am very self consious of my body, and I would hide in my room for the whole week. And do you go to school like that? And my last questions are is it a Country law or just like a city thing, and can you get arrested for wearing clothes?

Tennessee is pretty normal... o_O

-You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
-Hollow logs may not be sold.
-It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
-“Crimes against nature” are prohibited.
-Any person who participates in a duel may not hold any public office in the state.
-Stealing a horse is punishable by hanging.
-It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.
-It is illegal to place tacks on a highway.
-It is illegal to dare a child to purchase a beer.
-In Bell Buckle, you may not throw bottles at a tree. (what)
-In Dyersburg, it is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.
-In Fayette County, you may not have more than five inoperable vehicles on a piece of property.
-In Oneida, an ordinance forbids anyone to sing the song “It Ain’t Goin’ To Rain No Mo’".
In Lexington:
-By law, anyone who has been drinking is sober until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground".
-It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket.
-No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
-Spitting on the sidewalk is prohibited. (Lexington likes clean sidewalks...)
In Memphis:
-It is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. (Keeping the city safe. =D)
-It’s illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM. ._.
-Panhandlers must first obtain a $10 permit before begging on the streets of downtown Memphis.
-It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners. D=
In Nashville:
-Spitting on sidewalks is, again, illegal.
-No person may keep a cheetah as a pet.
-No person may roller skate and listen to a MP3 or iPod at the same time.
-Throwing stones is prohibited as it might break a window.
-To play pinball, one must be 18 years old.
-All persons riding scooters must ride in single file.

You know, I take that back.

A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest,
fine, and/or jailing

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.

You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges
of more than four cups and/or saucers.

A women can be fined (only after death), for being electrocuted in a bath-tub because of using
self-beautification utensils. (Pensacola)

Single women can't skydive on Sundays in Florida.
In Idaho its illegal to wear a fake mustache that makes others laugh at church.
There's a state where you can't keep a donkey in a bathtub.
In another state you can't drown a fish.
In California (where I live) you can't take more than 100,000 sheep across Main Street at a time.
You also can't fish off of a camel's back.

Porygon3: That is terrible. Absolutely awful. I'd do the same.

Anyhow, I found a new one! You may paraded fajitas outside while you have a dog at home (inside).

Answers:

For a week, yes.
It's during the half term break, but once the break was pushed back, so we did then. We still did rugby lessons, thankfully with kit on.
You get fined roughly £100.

^^Maybe they mean we can't whale for whales at a zoo? Either that or we need a REALLY long harpoon gun.

^Lol.

Here in England, it is treason to suggest that any member of the Monarchy was involved in the death of Princess Diana (That gives you the wrong message 0.o), and it is illegal to fall off Blackpool tower in any circumstances.

@Chiraami - you would, but you haven't got a girlfriend!

@Porygon3 - seeing your girlfriend without clothes on must be awkward.

^If you fell off the tower, wouldn't you die? Sorry if you think that that is a stupid question. I'm an ignorant lazy American and I'm proud of it!

Off topic: That tower thing reminded me of a sign I saw. It read: 'Touching wire causes instant death. $200 fine.' (If you don't know what American dollars are being from England and all, $200 is the equivelnent of how much an iPod 8Gb Touch is.)

"In another state you can't drown a fish." What? How..that's not even...what?! Anyway In the Uk, With the exception of carrots, most goods may not be sold on Sunday.

@JacobtheElf - that's what we all say... That's why it's LOL stupid.

@Playerking _ I've bought goods on Sunday loads, and they weren't just carrots...

Back