E3 2009

Do you think this year wil be better than last year?

• Yep

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Gamefreak734

So I heard you like muDkiPz!
I thinks its going to be epic this year with so many big new games being shown and stuff. Heres the games I'm most looking forward to seeing there:

- Little Bigplanet PSP
- HGSS
- Guitar hero 5
- DJ hero
- Motorstorm PSP

Whats everyone else looking forward to about it?

I am looking forwards to Final fantasy XIII, it's going to be awesome.
Can't wait for the live stream.

HG & SS will most likely not be there...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new Mario and Zelda, Red Steel 2, Dead Space Extraction, Spirit Tracks, and the new Silent Hill.

dmaster out.

LoZ,Red Steel (looks good thanks NP :D), Mario and Sonic, Final Fantsy, KH 358/2, Pikmin 3 and ill need to look at my nintendo power for the rest of the titles xD COVERAGE STARTS ON MONDAY ON G7!

-CC

I wish I could go...:( Oh, well. Is anyone here going? Also, does anyone know some good sites where I will get coverage? I'm sure there will be tons f blogging, but I want to know some good ones. Maybe even videos? Thanks in advance.

Also, Little Big Planet PSP looks kind of neat. I love that voodoo-doll guy!:D

IGN and Gamespot are probably the best places for blogs and videos.

dmaster out.

No one's a God of War fan here?

I haven't played it myself, but I heard that it's... highly acclaimed lol

Noobnerd said:

thats what i want to see there

Also (cant remember the name) but the shooter game that can have like 150 people online in one map D: its godly

Noobnerd said:

I haven't played God of War, but I've played the night stages in Sonic Unleashed, which are basically the same thing. I can see why it's so acclaimed.

Mr. Meep said:
Noobnerd said:

I haven't played God of War, but I've played the night stages in Sonic Unleashed, which are basically the same thing. I can see why it's so acclaimed.

Oh, I...THIS IS SPARTA!
Don't ever dare to compare those things. God Of War is by far the best game I had for PS2.

Wow who saw the new Metroid? SMG2 surprised me but FFXIV surprised me even more. XIII isn't even out yet! I was hoping for MM Legends 3 or X9 but they could be surprises later on.

That Modern Warfare 2 gameplay/demo thing looked so freaking awesome. Can't wait for it.

Mr. Meep said:
Noobnerd said:

WOAH
WOAH
WOAH
Sonic Unleashed night was very mindless hack-and-slash. It was a terriblemode and should have never been in the game. It was boring and repetative.

GoW was mindless, and it was a hack-and-slash, but its actually fun. If you like mindless hack-and-slash games, get Mad World for wii. That game should be right up your ally.

I can't wait for FFXIII. SMG2 looks cool. What's up with zelda games and their newly found vehicles. TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD IN A BOAT/TRAIN IS NOT FUN PEOPLEZ!!! Prof Layton is pwnsauce. I honestly wanted a TWEWY2, but I can wait another year.

Layton sequel is FINALLY coming.

Biggest megatons: Metroid, Natal, and FF XIV.

dmaster out.

I am really excited for Final Fantasy XIV, XIII, Metroid: Another M, SMG2, PSP Go!, Little Big Planet PSP, Kingdom Hearts, a lot more. E3 is the best time of the year for video gamers.

I use Joystiq for news coverage.

SMG2 looks awesome. I'm surprised that they are doing a sequel so soon and with the same hook as the last game.

Metrorid left me drooling after the trailer. That game is going to kick so much butt!!

Gonna have to pick up New Super Mario Bros. for Wii as well.

The lack of a new Wii Zelda is bad. I wanted one :p

SMG2 looks ehhhh, ok. But the game looks the same as the first.

None of it really intrested me. Layton 2 is a + though. Endless Ocean 2 though....?

So let me get this straight, FOUR new Mario games?

Btw did anyone see the early PS3 motion sensor thing, it looked amazing.

Back