E3 2009

Do you think this year wil be better than last year?

• Yep

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Woah, I didn't know the news that a Halo game taking place before Combat Evolved was coming out. I've always been interested in planet Reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBVUEYaYx54
^^ Yoshi trailer Plus more (SMG2)
It seems there are a ton of refferances, like giant mushrooms fro SM64 in the little big stage.
Plus, diferent yoshi's give different power-ups depending on there colour.
I really think they are going all out with this game, and giving it all they got for a galaxy game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNxeCHpp08E&feature=fvw
^^ Metroid Trailer, plus gameplay.
Why is this game a prequal...Why is this game a prequal!...WHY IS THIS GAME A PREQUAL!

I was suprised that they are coming out with a new dead space for the Wii. I've never thought of the wii as a system that has horror survival games. Sure, there's a few out there, but I doubt anyone plays them. Thoughts on it?

Also, a sneak peak at mario and sonic at the olympic winter games:
I am so excited!

Delta said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNxeCHpp08E&feature=fvw
^^ Metroid Trailer, plus gameplay.
Why is this game a prequal...Why is this game a prequal!...WHY IS THIS GAME A PREQUAL!

Why does it matter? It might not even be a prequel (but most likely it will be). Haven't you ever wondered more about Samus's history? I have, and this game seems to have enough action and story to support anything they do with the game.

dmaster out.

What's so good about a 3D platforming Metroid... I like platforming, (Super Metroid rocks) but a 3D platformer?! It looks so action oriented. Not remotely mysterious, in fact if they answer those questions the series mysteries that give it such a dark atmosphere will be ruined. Oh well...

I noticed on the metroid trailer the game is probably set between Super metroid and Metroid fusion.
Mother brain kills on of the super Metroids.
Also Adam malcavich, states, "Any objections lady?", so he will probably die in this game.
Thisis a refferance to the beginning of Fusion where Samus states this.

Lance and Salamence said:
What's so good about a 3D platforming Metroid... I like platforming, (Super Metroid rocks) but a 3D platformer?! It looks so action oriented. Not remotely mysterious, in fact if they answer those questions the series mysteries that give it such a dark atmosphere will be ruined. Oh well...

Take a look at the Prime games. They were 3D platformers/shooters. This game will be similar, but one difference, first person and third person. That's the only difference. You'll probably be traveling strange worlds like always. :F

dmaster out.

DJ Hero is a gimmicky, insulting joke to anyone who considers themselves a respectable dj. What mainstream garbage.

The Metroid game, however, looks AMAZING.

great games IMO after watching E3:

Golden sun DS - It's about time they brought this out on DS
FFCC Crystal Bearers - looks ok but i prefefred it when you could make your own character.
Metroid prime - the name is a bit meh, but the gameplay looks awesome
Final Fantasy XIII - OMG let just hope the release date doesn't get pushed back another year.

I just heard that the silent Hill remake has just got a trailer and gameplay through
: D
Part 1
http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14325477/silent-hill/videos/_silenthillwii_gmp_walk1_060109.html
Part 2
http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14325477/silent-hill/videos/_silenthillwii_gmp_walk2_060109.html
Part 3
http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14325477/silent-hill/videos/_silenthillwii_gmp_walk3_060109.html

The chart at the beggining depends on what enemies you fight, the background and items change also.
Because Silent Hill is so crazy!

d master342 said:
Lance and Salamence said:

Take a look at the Prime games. They were 3D platformers/shooters. This game will be similar, but one difference, first person and third person. That's the only difference. You'll probably be traveling strange worlds like always. :F

dmaster out.

Yes, but when developers/directors/authors say that they will be taking a new look at a series to "freshen" things, the new change almost always for the absolute worst.

lolwut^? That's one of the worst lies I've ever heard of games. Name me a few series that were screwed up by a change. Metroid Prime was a change. Some people don't like it, most people did. What other series had major changes?

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
lolwut^? That's one of the worst lies I've ever heard of games. Name me a few series that were screwed up by a change. Metroid Prime was a change. Some people don't like it, most people did. What other series had major changes?

dmaster out.
Sonic.
Need I say more?

But seriously, I doubt they'll be able to screw up Metroid much. The game seems to have 2D elements, which isn't new to the team anyway. The change from 1st person to 3th person can't be that much of a screw-up factor as well. Oh well, we'll see. I doubt the Metroid team would produce something they don't like themselves, though.

Ah, ok, I was at a brain loss there. Sonic was screwed from the very beginning though, Spoon. :F

dmaster out.

Woah, hold on. A NEW Metroid game? o_O

So much for last of the series but the gameplay looked awesome. Does anybody know what the story is about?

GODZILLA said:
So much for last of the series
Corruption is still the last of the Metroid PRIME series, this is a whole new series. It's how stuff works, you didn't think they were going to discontinue a popular franchise, did you?

GODZILLA said:
Woah, hold on. A NEW Metroid game? o_O

So much for last of the series but the gameplay looked awesome. Does anybody know what the story is about?

Metroid Prime 3 was the end of Metroid Prime. I will admit, I thought it was the end of the series until I stopped being dumb.

dmaster out.

Back