East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

hey can u make me a banner like yours?can u make me one with entei*,suicune* and raikou* and is this for free?and name it the beast within thank you so much :)

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

umm can i have a banner that has the pokemon,
Sneasle, Tyranitar, shiftry, Houndoor and absol
in the middle, it says "come to the dark side, we have cookies
Background: Black darkness
and plz make it so you can only just see the pokemon (like the dark clouds are shrouding around it)

for the people who wanted the banners it will be done with in next week

Can you make a banner for me? I know it will be done in next week:

Background: Blue Over Silver
Pokemons: Ninjask, Wobuffet, Glalie, Shedinja (in order from left to right).
Text: (On the bottom middle) EX: Forces Relevations (and make the banner hyperlink to http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=9607)

Thks for your time.

Pro2go said:
Can you make a banner for me? I know it will be done in next week:

Background: Blue Over Silver
Pokemons: Ninjask, Wobuffet, Glalie, Shedinja (in order from left to right).
Text: (On the bottom middle) EX: Forces Relevations (and make the banner hyperlink to http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=9607)

Thks for your time.
Here you go. (sorry I can't hyperlink it)
Banner-EX_Forces_Relevations.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banner-EX_Forces_Relevations.png

Can you make me another banner?

Picture: The Amazing Race from my "The Amazing Race Clan" thread.
Pokemons: (Small, 1 at Bottom Left, 1 at Bottom Right) Minun, Plusle

thks anyway

Done!
Banner-The_Amazing_Race_Clan.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banner-The_Amazing_Race_Clan.png

err.... LV have you visited my "The Amazing Race'' clan thread? There is a thumbnail there so you can use that picture as the background and use minun andplusle's sprites not from the cards. sorry i didn't tell you. BTW have you every watched the amazing race? Season 10?

I.....want.....avatar.....

Picture of Mudkip star 100 x 100 pixel thanks!

Actually, you can just crop the pics of the cards by yourself...see?

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 11

Mewtwo_93 said:
a Mewtwo one please?

Plz use the correct form....which can be found on page 1 of this thread.

can i have a recolor?

shiny_mew said:
can i have a recolor?
Yeah, but of what would u like?

Could I get a trainer card like the one on your first page with the manphy egg and manphy? Could I get:

Name: Lugia58

Pokemon (in this order)(all sticking out of their boxes):
Eevee-Espeon-Umbreon
Flareon-Jolteon-Vaporeon

Badges:Kanto

Could I get this?

Sure!
Coming right up!
Edit:
All done!
TrainerCard-Lugia58.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/TrainerCard-Lugia58.png
Don't forget to give me credit!

Thanks!

LV can you make me another banner please!?!???!?!?....

Pictures of Articuno ex, Walrein ex, Glalie (EM) in orfer from left to right.
Text (on bottom middle)(the text should look icey): Be Frozen...That's What You Are...

thks

sorry i post this on your trading thred

can i pleases have 2 trainer cards please Queen of Konoha's Pokemon Duels? (bows down to computer)

i would like a lucario w/ the colors like the ones on wy avatar next to me

a shiny sizor,
a typhlosion,
a Yukinooh,
a shiny Garmeil,
a shiny Banette,
and a Latios

name is Kai
backround is the red attachment
sprite is dp male sprite but blue insted of red

PLEASE!!!!!!

and also one with pics from attachment.with name Moon and backround the bonestick things i made.

Attachments

• fireball.png
    fireball.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bonestick.bmp
    205.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back